Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

March 20, 2018

Keeps lips kissable!

I use this product every night on my lips when I go to bed. It keeps them soft and allows me to apply lipstick seamlessly the next day. It prevented my lips from cracking and chapping this winter. 100% recommend!

March 17, 2018

Carmex lip balm

Honestly the best lip balm around I've tried so many different kinds and they either feel greasy or they disappear within minutes this works and it actually heels and soothes your lips

March 15, 2018

Best lip balm ever!

I have purchased so many of these lip balms. They are non greasy and keep my lips very moist. I find that they are out of stock a lot so when I do find them, I always grab a couple. Highly recommend this product.

March 13, 2018

A must have for the cold weather

Carmex lip balm is a must to carry during cold weather I don't use anything eles .
    Perfect to prevent dry lips and also heals lips that are chapped . It comes in different flavours also I recommend this item to anyone who needs a good lip treatment .

1.2/5

March 13, 2018

Didn't moisturize my dry lips

At first, when I put this lipbalm on my dried lips, it was effective but after a short while, it wasn't moisturizing enough. I feel it only makes my lips greasy without moisturizing them. I sometimes have cracked lips and redness around it and this lipbalm didn't help much.

March 06, 2018

I love Carmex

Carmex is one the best products I have used for my lips. it leaves such a nice shine that looks like lipgloss and I get complimented all the time! It moisturizes and hydrates very well and is super worth it. I cannot leave my house without making sure I have it on me.

March 06, 2018

BEST STUFF EVER!

Carmex is the best lip balm ever invented, I have been using it for over 20 years, it's the only brand my whole family uses, I have a stash of them in a drawer so we never run out. I have a purse one,one in my desk, a car one, one beside my bed...I am using it right now while I write this review

February 20, 2018

My whole family uses this

Everyone in my family uses this and nothing else.
    Love this product.
    Put it on at night and wake up in the morning with the dryness gone.
    I usually get bleeding lips and when I put this on it heals it all.

February 20, 2018

Very effective lip balm!

I've used many lip balms and this one is definitely effective. I have super dry lips and this product did work very effectively, the downside is the smell and texture. It's not the greatest smelling, but the quality and value are super for it's effectiveness.

1.8/5

January 30, 2018

Hate it

This is probably the worst tasting lip treatment I’ve ever tried. I couldn’t keep it on my lips long enough to see if it works. I’ll Never buy it again