CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

November 27, 2020

A good drugstore product

This is a good daily cleanser. It’s a staple on my bathroom counter top. Not my only cleanser but I use it daily. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight after washing. It’s about $20 after tax so not cheap, but a little goes a long way so you get your money’s worth.

November 25, 2020

best facial in the market hands down

as most people i learned about this product online through skincare specialist and doctors. This is a miracle. First it is cheap, readily available in most drug and major grocery stores. I use once in the morning and once in the evening. foams and cleanse really well and does not leave my skin dry.

November 14, 2020

My Go-To Cleanser

This is the ONLY cleanser I've ever used that hasn't broken me out or left me feeling stripped and/or greasy. I love the formula - the lack of scent, the efficacy, the ceramides, everything. It clears my skin thoroughly and leaves it looking toned and even.

November 12, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

It works, and it’s okay

I’m still not 100% sure on this yet. I purchased it because it was rated at the top of face cleanser lists I’ve looked at it. It does do the job, but it’s not a soap that I am used to. It doesn’t become sudsy. It’s more like a cleansing lotion? Again, it does the job, but I don’t love it.

November 12, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

I used this faithfully every day for a few month's and I saw a difference within weeks. It doesn't have a strong scent and doesn't leave a dry feeling after washing off. Feels more fresh and clean than anything.

November 09, 2020

HOLH GRAIL OF CLEANSERS

This simple yet effective facial cleanser is my holy grail. I damaged my skin barrier few months ago and this helped me rebuild it with the amazing ceramides and hyaluronic acid it continues. I encourage everyone to get this. It doesn’t irritate the skin. 😍

November 09, 2020

Super clear skin

Another major brand (Neutrogena I’m looking at you) recently discontinued my face wash which left me in a lurch and a search for something just as good. Enter this wash. I had tried 4 other brands during my search and all left my early 30s sensitive skin breaking out or way too dry. I tried this on a product recommendation from a TikTok influencer and was not disappointed. It foams nicely, cleans effectively and has active ingredients like niacinamide to keep oil at bay while not drying out my skin. I’m obsessed.

November 02, 2020

Best face cleanser I have ever bought

This cleanser is amazing, I have always struggled with small bumps on my forehead that would not go away. After years of trying different products, I tried this one and WOW the difference it made. I recommend this to everyone I know, works so well and is not too harsh on my skin.

October 27, 2020

Good product!!

This cerave product is great for oily skin and can be sold at any drugstore. You are getting your money’s worth, the product lasts forever and you won’t be left with a huge dent in your wallet. There are no fragrances that may irritate your skin so I definitely recommend

October 26, 2020

love it

this product has really help me. I am not a very knowledgeable person when it comes to skincare but I heard this was really good and thank god! since quarantine I was having alot of breakouts and scarring and it helped bring it down.