CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

January 11, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Favorite Cleanser

I have acne prone skin which I think is also very sensitive so I try to use products that don't have excess harsh chemicals. Salicylic acid for me is the worst. This cleanser is amazing. Has the benefits of hyaluronic acid which is all the rage right now. It is a natural moisturizer found in fillers like Juvaderm which also helps with fine lines and wrinkles. Add to that the benefits of ceramides and you have a winner of a product. It is a little on the pricey side. Upwards of $12, but once you try this, you will realize great skin care is worth the investment.

January 09, 2021

Good for normal to dry skin

I have been using this cleanser for almost a year now and works perfectly for my skin. A little bit of the product is enough for the face and neck. My husband, son and I use it daily and one bottle goes a long way.

January 02, 2021

Best cleanser

I have tried a lot of cheap and expensive cleaners and none of them were good. I watched YouTube videos for skin care and they were recommending CeraVe products and the hydrating cleanser and I tried it and I use it every day and I will continue to use this going forward. The best cleanser ever!

December 24, 2020

Wonderful Cleanser that you just can't go wrong with!

Fantastic Cleanser, perfect for all skin types light weight and super easy to wash off. The cleanser features no harsh chemicals and heavy scents it's practical for all walks of life. Dermatologist approved and the price point revivals some of the best luxury cleansers I would say I wouldn't ever change cleansers!

My only cons is it definitely advised to double cleanse if you are wearing makeup! Start with an oil based cleanser and into Cerave!

December 23, 2020

Great for dehydrated skin

Very hydrating formula. Cleanses skin without stripping the skin or irritating it.Great for cold dry weather and people with sensitive or sensitized skin.

1.0/5

December 13, 2020

Not for me

I have dry, sensitive skin and had to stop using this after my first use because i felt a stinging sensation seconds after I applied it to my face. Upon washing off my face was ultra red and felt super dry. Same thing happened with the creamy formula .

December 02, 2020

Does the job.

I have really dry skin and used this product as it was highly recommended. It worked at first, but after a while I saw that my skin my visibly dry every morning.

November 21, 2020

Great product!

One of the most sought after products on the market right now, this is a fantastic cleanser. It's almost like a gel and contains 3 ceramides to restore and repair our moisture barrier, and Hylauronic Acid which is perfect for dry skin.

November 17, 2020
    Zulia, Venezuela

I love it

I love this brand and the products it offers, without a doubt this cream is very good for hydrating my face, I love to use it before makeup and my skin is always soft and fresh

November 16, 2020

Great basic cleanser!

I like to use a simple cleanser and this fits the bill, has all the ingredients the face needs and is super gentle. I didn't feel it took off my Zinc sunscreen though so you'd need to double cleanse I think.