Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

December 22, 2019

Sent bon

Il sent super bon securitaire pour bebe lave les cheveux et le corps de plus la compagnie offre des echantillon et coupon pour ce produit ainsi que leur creme lorsquon prend le temps de
    Les
    Contacter ce qui permet dessayer le produit ainsi que d’économiser

December 21, 2019

Skin Problems

Unfortunately, all my children suffer with eczema. Their skin is extremely sensitive, especially to fragrance. We love this wash and shampoo for their skin. It's works very well and doesn't burn their eyes. We've been using it for roughly 6 years now without any issues. Definitely recommend for sensitive skin!

December 10, 2019

Great for babies sensitive skin

I use this on both my kids, works well for their hair, face and bodies. I’ve never had a reaction or dry skin for the kids and they are 8 months and 2 years. I’ll be using this for our next baby also.

November 21, 2019

The smell is amazing

The smell of this soap is amazing and my babes skin loves it! Other soaps leave her skin irritated dry or bumpy she even got cradle cap once from another brand that I used ONE TIME!. Cetaphil is amazing.

November 21, 2019

I love the smell!

Most baby products are fragrance free for sensitivities which I understand. Luckily my baby wasn't sensitive, and after a shower I wanted her to smell great and fresh! I initially got a small sample from a baby box, but loved it so much I continued to use it after my sample ran out. it's gentle on hair and skin and doesn't dry out the skin.

November 20, 2019
    Japan

Best for sensitive skin!

My son had mild eczema since he was born and using this has always kept his skin soft and hydrated! No irritation even on a newborn and the smell is so nice! We love it!

1.8/5

November 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

I would buy this product again.

Works great as a gentle baby wash, but has an odd smell. Overall, it was okay. I will most likely buy this again to use on my little one who suffers from extreme dry skin issues.

November 19, 2019

Amazing product

I tried many baby soaps and this is by far my favourite for my son. It gets out all the sunscreen from the day, leaves hair soft and easy to brush, leave skin soft and moisturized, I usually skip lotion all together after this soap. Will continue repurchasing and recommend it!

October 11, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Smells great. Sensitive skin friendly

We use Cetaphil for everything including our son’s bath. He has sensitive skin, so this works well and smells great! We also use the baby lotion and would recommend that as well

September 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for sensitive skin

My younger one has very dry skin which needs extra moisturizing so we are picky with soaps because they cannot be the kind which dries it out further. We got to try this Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo and it did not disappoint. It has a nice consistency, pours out quite nicely and does not smell over powering, the fragrance did not irritate is skin either so that is a win for us. Definitely helped calm his skin and left his hair and body soft and moisturized and smelling great from head to toe. I got it free to try but the opinion are my own. #freeproduct #freesample