Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

September 17, 2019
    California, United States

No more breakouts for this baby

My daughter has had bad eczema for 3 yrs now. It got so bad that she couldnt wear any shirts for 2 months because she was so broken out. We heard from a friends about Cetaphil baby wash and shampoo. We gave it a try and have been only using this product for over 3yrs now. She has maybe 1 breakout a month now. The wash doesn't dry her out , it has a pleasant light smell that last about 5 hrs . It tear free . Safe to use on my 1 yr old as well.

September 16, 2019

great Wash and shampoo

We received this free in exchange for an honest review. Both my child and I really like this wash & shampoo. It is soft and hydrating for my little ones sensitive skin. It leaves a little bit of an scent but after a day its no longer there. I find this shampoo works really well in my little ones hair. It leaves it so soft and manageable. We both enjoy bath time and now enjoy our wash and shampoo!!

September 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Good

My girl has bumpy sensitive skin and i use this and it helps heal some of her bumps. It smells really good. It make her grandparents have to sniff her all the time,sounds so weird but it is the fact.

September 04, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Love it!

I love this baby wash! The smell is addicting!!! It makes my baby's skin so smooth and soft! It's a little on the expensive side though... but in my opinion it's worth it!

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

Favorite soap for my son

My 20 month old son has had eczema since a newborn and I’ve tried so many different soaps for him. This one is by far the best of them all. His skin isn’t dry or read after using it and it smells really good. He’s been using it this whole time and I have no plans on switching him to anything else.

1.0/5

August 29, 2019

Do not recommend

I feel this is a small bottle for the price and it did not work. I do not like the scent i would have prefered none at all. Dried my poor girl out. I used this as well as the moisturizer afterwards and it did nothing. Ive been using it for over a week hoping id see something but it only dried her out. I would not recommend this product and i wont be purchasing again. I feel its too expensive too do the opposite of whats needed.

August 23, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

I really like this soap

I really like this soap for my daughter. It has a great smell and it doesn't irritate her skin like some of the other soaps i would definitely recommend buying it

August 06, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

A bath time must have!

I absolutely love cetaphil baby wash! I happened to just pick this up on a whim. I love the scent of it and I love how is suds up. It was gentle enough for my baby’s skin. I believe it does a good job at moisturizing my baby’s skin. I enjoy the unique shaped bottle.

July 24, 2019

Smells so good!

I just love the smell of this stuff so much! I use the face wash for myself and my daughter uses this baby wash and shampoo. It’s gentle on her eczema, tear free and leaves her curls soft and untangled.

July 18, 2019

Works well

I like how gentle and mild scented this baby wash is. Suds up well & a good bubble bath too. I think this is a good quality gentle baby wash for your little one.