Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

July 03, 2019

The perfect product for our new baby!

We’ve been using this shampoo wash combo since he was born- and it’s been a great experience. It cleans great, smells amazing, and we have a very happy baby who loves baths! We both give a two big thumbs up.

July 02, 2019

Highly recommend this product

I love how much this lathers. You don't need a lot as a little goes a long way. It doesn't dry out the skin. I can use this everyday and it's very moisturizing for the skin.

July 01, 2019

Wow

Ce produit pour bébé sens le ciel. Je l’utilise pratiquement chaque jour sur mes bébés et ils sentent bons durant toute la journée et ne pique pas leurs petits yeux. J’adore!

June 12, 2019

Love this brand!

This brand is perfect. Smell is not too strong but sweet. And it is delicate on my son's eczema prone skin. Always calms episodes down. Problem is a bit pricey!

May 14, 2019

So effective especially for my baby skin.. very mild scent

It’s so effective especially for my baby
    It makes my baby skin so soft and I love the very mild scent.. I will definitely recommend this item to all of my friends

May 01, 2019

Great for babies with Eczema

My 2 year old has been using this specific wash and shampoo since she left the hospital! Every other product would leave her skin dried out or irritated and the organic or products marked for ezcema never had a nice scent. This product smells amazing and leaves her hair so soft and lushes. I love that it’s a wash and shampoo so I can pack less when traveling!

April 28, 2019

Perfect for baby that does rashes!

My daughter (5 months old)does alot of rasges under her neck because of her excess of skin and ive tried alot of baby wash but none would help with her rashes. Thankfully i was lucky to have received a sample from them and was able to try it before buying a big bottle. This product helps alot with her rashes. They seem to be better when i was her with this product than all the others ive tried.

April 11, 2019

I love this product

This is very gental on my babys skin but leaves him soft and smelling nice. It doesn't irriate him or dry out his skin. I have not had any issues with it getting in his eyes or causing any rashes even with the sent. When I take him swimming we both use this product and it even makes my skin feel fresh and moisturized.

April 08, 2019

Love it

We have the entire baby line. It's amazing, it's expensive we find but we love it. It smells great, works great for their angry eczema skin. It's gentle and light, non greasy feeling afterwards. This is our go to brand all the time unless we cannot find it in stores.

March 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great 2 in 1

This 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash has been great for our little one. It is gentle on her skin and smells great. A great feature is that it is available with the pump so you can easily keep one hand on the baby. This also allows for smaller amounts to be used as you don’t have to try to squeeze out the little amount you need. This is a staple in our house.