Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

January 22, 2020

Very gentle

Very gentle for baby. No irritation at all. Baby shampoo and wash both together. And smells very good. Good quality product, i think worth it. I really like it.

January 17, 2020

Saved my baby’s skin

When my 4 month old baby broke out with severe eczema, I tried product after product. Finally, I found Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo, and it worked instantly to soothe his inflamed skin. That baby is now a 4 year old and still using the wash & shampoo, along with his 2 year old sister and infant brother. You would never know that he even has eczema now because this product has kept his skin moisturized and in perfect condition since the day we started using it. It also smells wonderful! Highly recommended!

January 13, 2020

Great product

I have always used this product to help my son with his eczema. It really helps when he is having a mild break out and helps stop it from getting any worse. I would definetly recommend this

January 08, 2020

amazing for dry skin

i use this for my little one who has dry skin/ cradle cap. it works amazing and smells really nice. it is gentle on the skin. it is more expensive then other brands.

January 03, 2020

Awesome product!

I've been using this for a few weeks on my little one. I love how gentle it is, and it's perfect for everything - head to toe. It also smells really nice, it's not too overpowering like some other washes can be.

December 22, 2019

Sent bon

Il sent super bon securitaire pour bebe lave les cheveux et le corps de plus la compagnie offre des echantillon et coupon pour ce produit ainsi que leur creme lorsquon prend le temps de
    Les
    Contacter ce qui permet dessayer le produit ainsi que d’économiser

December 21, 2019

Skin Problems

Unfortunately, all my children suffer with eczema. Their skin is extremely sensitive, especially to fragrance. We love this wash and shampoo for their skin. It's works very well and doesn't burn their eyes. We've been using it for roughly 6 years now without any issues. Definitely recommend for sensitive skin!

December 10, 2019

Great for babies sensitive skin

I use this on both my kids, works well for their hair, face and bodies. I’ve never had a reaction or dry skin for the kids and they are 8 months and 2 years. I’ll be using this for our next baby also.

November 21, 2019

The smell is amazing

The smell of this soap is amazing and my babes skin loves it! Other soaps leave her skin irritated dry or bumpy she even got cradle cap once from another brand that I used ONE TIME!. Cetaphil is amazing.

November 21, 2019

I love the smell!

Most baby products are fragrance free for sensitivities which I understand. Luckily my baby wasn't sensitive, and after a shower I wanted her to smell great and fresh! I initially got a small sample from a baby box, but loved it so much I continued to use it after my sample ran out. it's gentle on hair and skin and doesn't dry out the skin.