Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

July 27, 2021

Favourite baby wash

This was the first wash we used on our newborn. We tried other kinds we were given as gifts, but always ended up going back to cetaphil. My daughter has sensitive skin, and this is gentle enough to not irritate her, but cleanses her skin and hair perfectly!

June 23, 2021

Good for small ones

We started using this on my daughter after our dermatologist suggested it for her dry skin. It was very gentle on her and not irritating at all. It was also really good at removing milk and spit-up smells from her hair when other soaps failed. We still buy this when we can. It is a bit more expensive but there are lots of coupons and sales to help with that and in the end, it was worth it for us.

May 02, 2021

Good for sensitive skin babies

I will buy this product again and again for my child, she has sensitive skin and this keeps her skin moisturized after shower. No strong sense of fragrance and lightweight texture.

March 13, 2021

Smells Great and Works Great

This is the first and only shampoo/body wash that I used for my newborn so far. It works very well, it leaves his skin really moisturized and so soft. It smells really nice. Very clean and not too harsh at all. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it for a product like this!

November 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for our kids!!

Absolutely love this shampoo and wash! Doesn’t bother the kids eyes or skin and doesn’t give off a fruit smell. I prefer a non scented shampoo for the kids and this is great. Washed well doesn’t leave any filmy residue! Great shampoo for both babies and toddlers!
    Great product and would definitely recommend.

November 10, 2020

Excellent

Excellent product cetaphil baby massage oil.....Little one really like it much.. its really moisture the baby skin making it not dry.........its nurish the skin

November 02, 2020

Best investment

I love this 2 in 1 product. When you have a crying baby in your arms, the last thing you want is to fumble up products. The point is to get in and then get out without the baby getting fussy.
    On usingthe product, I have found that it is very foamy, light and scent less-which is great since I do not want additional chemicals in baby products even though I am still navigating my way around motherhood.
    I think it's a good investment, and I will purchase this again in a heartbeat,

October 20, 2020

Only baby shampoo i use on my kids

This is the only shampoo that works on my daughters scalp. Helps control the cradle cap. Rinses nicely. Doesnt bug her at all when it gets in her eyes. We use it on her body too. Keeps her skin nice.

October 19, 2020
    United States

Awesome! My baby loves it

My baby loves Cetaphil products! It is the only one body wash and shampoo that my baby does not scream when bathing. Cetaphil is more expensive than other Baby products brands, but we recommend it. A 400ml bottle lasts about 3 months. We use Cetaphil baby lotion also. We will definitely buy it again.

October 19, 2020

Very gentle

I love this product, I use it for myself as well as for the kids. It’s very gentle on the body and great for anyone suffering from eczema or any skin irritation. The product the clean and free or parabens and chemicals which means a lot to me when selecting products for myself and kids.