Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

May 18, 2020

The best for babies!

My daughter was getting flakes on her scalp as a result from not washing her hair everyday specially during wintertime. I tried other brands but this was the one that really worked. No more flakes and itching, her hair was softer, and she even smelled great! Priced a bit steep but one bottle lasted a long time so I don't mind.

3.2/5

May 12, 2020

wash

I head great views for Cetaphil baby products but unfortunately, it does not work well with my baby. He was having a rash and after using this wash, the rashes become worse and covers all over his face. I used the Cetaphil moisturizer on me and that also did the same therefore I believe maybe my baby's and my skin are not suitable for this brand.

March 31, 2020

Un super cadeau de baby shower

C'est avec ce produit que je lave mes enfants ayant la peau sensible et je n'ai jamais vu aucun problème cutané en utilisant ce savon. L'odeur est vraiment subtile mais leurs peaux est propre et douce.

March 30, 2020

The best shampoo for babies!

This is the only shampoo that I use in my baby because the fragrance is delicate and it is easy to use. It is easy to wash it off too.
    My baby has a delicate skin and this product works great.

March 24, 2020
    Illinois, United States

I loveeeee it smells amazing

I was iffy to try this product on my baby because it’s a bit pricier than Johnson & Johnson. I love it now, it smells amazing and it’s both wash and shampoo. So no need to bring extra bottles to the shower. I think it’s really worth the price.

January 21, 2020

Very gentle

Very gentle for baby. No irritation at all. Baby shampoo and wash both together. And smells very good. Good quality product, i think worth it. I really like it.

January 17, 2020

Saved my baby’s skin

When my 4 month old baby broke out with severe eczema, I tried product after product. Finally, I found Cetaphil Baby Wash & Shampoo, and it worked instantly to soothe his inflamed skin. That baby is now a 4 year old and still using the wash & shampoo, along with his 2 year old sister and infant brother. You would never know that he even has eczema now because this product has kept his skin moisturized and in perfect condition since the day we started using it. It also smells wonderful! Highly recommended!

January 12, 2020

Great product

I have always used this product to help my son with his eczema. It really helps when he is having a mild break out and helps stop it from getting any worse. I would definetly recommend this

January 08, 2020

amazing for dry skin

i use this for my little one who has dry skin/ cradle cap. it works amazing and smells really nice. it is gentle on the skin. it is more expensive then other brands.

January 03, 2020

Awesome product!

I've been using this for a few weeks on my little one. I love how gentle it is, and it's perfect for everything - head to toe. It also smells really nice, it's not too overpowering like some other washes can be.