ChapStick Classic Mint Reviews

May 22, 2019

My go to!

It’s calked classic for a reason. My all time favourite go to lip balm. Not too fragrant. Keeps my lips smooth and silky. Chapped lips are a thing of past!

April 30, 2019

The OG

The only lip that works on my dry lips year after year, winter after winter in Canada! Love that it's affordable and tiny. I only wish it has SPF protection though

March 28, 2019

A family favorite

Why try anything else. Chapstick is our original trusted family chapstick. So why change. It does what it says and keeps lips hydrated in the brutal Canadian winter.

March 23, 2019

Would buy again

I always have dry lips, I wanted something that would help keep them hydrated and burn them when I applied it. I like that it’s smooth, minty and very hydrating

January 18, 2019

Have been buying this for years

I love this stuff, I probably go through about 8 a year and have one in every bag, in my car, night table, etc. I find that it's been very effective for me.

June 16, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I’m a child again!

Chapstick was the lip saver of my childhood. I was prone to very chapped lips. So bad that I often had rings around my lips due to them being so chapped. I played ringette-which made them chapped. I also played flute which made them even more chapped. Combine that with the winters of where I live, ouch!
    I have used this product in my adulthood. It still gives me the same relief it did 30 years ago.

February 23, 2018

Best chapstick!

I’ve been using this exact brand of chapstick for over 30 years. The amazing mint adds a little tingle to your lips, a delicious mint flavour and of course the sunscreen is the finish perfection. It’s smooth and soothing all at once. A classic favourite for me.

October 02, 2017

Lip balm lover!

I am the queen of lipbalm and have a minimum of 10 available at any given time. I put on ChapStick at least once an hour every day and love this classic mint scent and test. I buy it all the time and you should too!

September 08, 2017

Go-to

This lip balm reminds me of my Grandpa, he always had one in his car and it was always the mint one. It's a classic lip balm that provides relief from dry cracked lips. Will continue buying them as long as they are on the shelves!

March 16, 2017

This is my all time favourite lip balm out there!!! Chapstick is the ONLY brand that i can count on to keep my lips fully moisturized for a good chunk of my day. I ALWAYS carry this with me, and apply when needed. These are so cheap, and so creamy on the lips. I love the classic mint, it has a nice cooling feeling on your lips. Will always keep repurchasing this !!