Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

June 25, 2011

It is soft, durable,and it works well. The whole family likes it and we watch for when it comes on sale at Walmart. It is our favorite toilet paper.

March 28, 2011

Although our family economizes on many things, this is one item we're just not willing to go cheap on. Charmin is a bit more expensive when compared to other brands(probably by $2 - $4 per bale); it's quality is worth the splurge. It is soft and gentle, yet strong enough to get the job done. Gentleness is a prime consideration on delicate bottoms, of which our house has many. Due to it's strength you need less per use.

March 26, 2011

I decided to try out Charmin Ultra soft when it was on sale as a triple roll. I was a bit iffy because I didn't see how it would be much better than my usual brand, Cashmere. BOY WAS I WRONG. It is way better and you don't really realize the softness until you switch back to another brand. Charmin offers a free extender by mail and that makes a difference since this triple roll is so large when you first use it, but also does it ever last. It is worth the extra price if you ask me!

November 30, 2010

This is the only toilet paper I use. I have used others and just do not like them. I buy the largest package and it lasts me quite a long time where as others did not (of the same size).

June 30, 2010

I just love Charmin Ultra soft toilet paper. From the first time I tried it I have never used anything else.
    Charmin is the only toilet paper that I've found that doesn't end up leaving a dust cloud behind after it's bin hanging and being used. All the other paper seem to have these little soft peace that fall away, but not Charmin. I love that it comes in the big big rolls. You can buy a single roll, double roll or even one that is like having four rolls in one. They'll even send you a free extender roll so it will fit on your roller. When they say you need less they mean it. I have three guys and myself at home and we only use one double roll in about a day in a half. Before I was constantly finding the toilet paper roll empty, but not so much now. I still seem to be the only one that knows how to place a new roll on, but at least it's not every time I walk into the bathroom like it seemed to be before. It's as soft as can be and four sheets is more then enough to do the job. It was even gentle enough to use on my friend babies bottom when she run out of wipes.