Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 223 in Household Essentials

April 21, 2017

Tres bon papier hygienique a comparer plusieur a7tre marque les rouleau se deroule bien sans se dechirer en petit carer mais les prix son souvent tres elever parcontre

April 15, 2017

This has superb quality , great absorbing, and silky softness. Hands down my favorite to buy even if I don't always because of money being tight. It definitely last the longest in comparison to others for our family of five.

April 10, 2017

Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper is by far my absolute favorite toilet paper. Although it's more expensive than most other brands of toilet paper I definitely think it's worth the money.

1.5/5

April 10, 2017

Very soft and thick toilet paper,was on sale I bought it and it clogged my toilet more then once. I'm on a well and live in the country, I imagine this isn't good for my septic at all ,such a Shame to because it's so nice and soft.

March 30, 2017

We love this toilet paper! It is so thick, it only takes 2 or 3 squares per bathroom break. I also like that it doesn't leave pieces of lint or fluff behind when you wipe. I watch for sales as its not the cheapest toilet paper but it's worth every penny. I find it gentle and strong enough we rarely use facial tissues anymore

March 22, 2017

We use only this toilet paper in our house. We will never buy anything else. It is a very durable, strong toilet paper that has never failed us. It is very good quality (thickness) and doesn't leave anything behind.

March 06, 2017

Its the only toilet paper we use, I have tried many but I know I can trust Charmin. And for a person with IBS having a dependable toilet paper is most important thing.

February 26, 2017

When it comes to toilet paper I can be kind of picky! Carmin Ultra Strong is THE BEST! It honestly feels like you are wiping with a blanket! You really don't need much to get the job done, and when it goes on sale stock up!

February 17, 2017

I have tried about every paper out there and Charmin's is the one I keep going back to. It is the softest and strongest so you use less. Love Charmin's!

January 10, 2017

Best toilet paper on the market. Won't ball up in tiny pieces and won't break through like most other brands . Tried another brand that was three ply and it still wasn't as good and strong /soft like Charmin Ultra Strong! Only need a few pieces unlike the conveyor belt amount needed for other brands. Nothing else is better than Charmin!