Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 244 in Household Essentials

June 22, 2017

This covers it all

Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper is the best! I thought my girlfriend was ridiculous for wanting to spend that much on toilet paper?! But its definitely worth it. I will never be able to buy another brand or kind again. Its great quality and doesnt disintegrate to the touch or leave gross pieces of paper.

1.0/5

May 26, 2017

Hurts my butt not soft tears when you are using it plugs the toilet you have to use so much that you are constantly flushing so not to plug toilet which is not easy with a top flushing toilet

May 25, 2017

J'adore le papier de toilette Charmin ultra strong car il est doux et très résistant. Pour nous dans la maison je dois dire que le Charmin est le papier de toilette que l'ont préfère. Et meme quand J'ai des invités à l'occasion il me demande quel sorte de papier que J'ai et je suis heureuse de leur dire que j'utilise du Charmin.

May 25, 2017

Love this toilet paper!!! So soft and you don't need as much so it lasts a lot longer!!! I'm always looking for the softest tissue. Works great and feels great :P

May 12, 2017

Great toilet paper! I wish it was a little more affordable, but at the same time, you do go through less than you would with the other competitors brands as it is thick and strong. It's actually strong enough for me to clean my hamsters cage with as well, aha! I love Charmin, but if it isn't on sale, I tend to have to go to something cheaper unfortunately.

April 21, 2017

Tres bon papier hygienique a comparer plusieur a7tre marque les rouleau se deroule bien sans se dechirer en petit carer mais les prix son souvent tres elever parcontre

April 15, 2017

This has superb quality , great absorbing, and silky softness. Hands down my favorite to buy even if I don't always because of money being tight. It definitely last the longest in comparison to others for our family of five.

April 10, 2017

Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper is by far my absolute favorite toilet paper. Although it's more expensive than most other brands of toilet paper I definitely think it's worth the money.

1.2/5

April 10, 2017

Very soft and thick toilet paper,was on sale I bought it and it clogged my toilet more then once. I'm on a well and live in the country, I imagine this isn't good for my septic at all ,such a Shame to because it's so nice and soft.

March 30, 2017

We love this toilet paper! It is so thick, it only takes 2 or 3 squares per bathroom break. I also like that it doesn't leave pieces of lint or fluff behind when you wipe. I watch for sales as its not the cheapest toilet paper but it's worth every penny. I find it gentle and strong enough we rarely use facial tissues anymore

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Post Honeycomb Cereal

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?