Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Reviews

May 04, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Refreshing

Feels amazing on the skin. Absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy or oily feeling. I usually suffer with dry skin but I’ve had no issues since starting using this daily

April 18, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

Recently purchase this item for my dry winter skin. I have been using the Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief at night during the summer but needed something a little more moisturizing for the winter. This is GREAT. I love it. I have also used it under my clinique foundation to avoid a flaky dry patch in certain areas on my face.Instead I have more of a dewy but not shiny finish, very natural! My face feels great, it doesn't have that dry tightness anymore. The next day my skin doesn't look tired and dry. THANK YOU CLINIQUE!

April 16, 2021

Absolute Moisturizer

Just love this product. It hydrates extremely wetland best is that it's non greasy. Even a small application hydrates the skin well. Must try for everyone.

April 13, 2021

Love everything about this! 100% recommend

I love this product as it’s non greasy, light weight and great fomula which totally hydrates your skin for 24hours. Just a little application of product is required and your skin feels radiant.
    I love its packaging - comes in classy glass container, easy to carry and use.
    Its perfect for all weather. Mine product is about to be over and can’t wait to order the next one whihc is 100h formula in same hydration.

April 06, 2021

Omg i love love ..love this moisturiser

I got introduced to this clinique moisturiser initially as a sample. And omg i just love it. You apply it to your skin and it will totally disappear, its like thaaaat smooth , somewhat transparent type pink texture makes me fall in love with it even more 😍 at least for me its very effective. I bought a whole product after i fell in love with the sample.

April 03, 2021

Best winter defence for dry skin

This product goes on so smoothly and quenches my thirsty winter skin. My skin feels so soft and supple after using. Clinique is always a no-Fail skin care regimen for me!!

April 02, 2021
    California, United States

Favorite ever!

This is the best moisturizer ever! My skin soaks it up like a sponge. It’s so lightweight that it feels like nothing on your skin but it moisturizes so well. I couldn’t believe how natural it felt. Didn’t leave a film on my skin. Didn’t leave me feeling oily it really just felt like my skin was healthy and I didn’t need to do anything else to it. Definitely will keep buying this

April 02, 2021

My holy grail product from last 2 years.

I started using this product when my skin became a total mess from trying different acids and over physical exfoliation. I tried15 ml first and stated noticing less redness and dryness on my face. Ended up buying big jar and since then never got my acne back and my skin is always plumped and hydrated

March 11, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

I love this stuff, it’s so hydrating

I've always invested in good skin care and about 18 months ago I tried a couple of Clinique products and love Moisture Surge for day cream and the intense version as a night cream and works really well and my skin feels really clear and plump. It's also a really great price point. So highly recommend this product.

March 10, 2021
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

A very good Moisturizer

Its a super Moisturizer that last really long when applied my skin stays hydrated and looks very plump for all day long. Price is a bit on the higher side but its worth it.