Club House La Grille Lemon & Herbs
Good

Club House La Grille Lemon & Herbs Reviews

Ranked #2194 out of 2365 in Grocery

January 07, 2017

Club House spices are the only ones in my spice rack! I absolutely love this product, especially on fish even frozen fish products that could use extra flavoring.

January 07, 2017

I love using this spice for fish-- we cook a lot of fresh fish in the summer, and I add this to the fish crisp mix for extra spice! I also love using this when cooking up shrimp

January 06, 2017

Another fabulous product from Club House! You can use it on vegetables, salad, meats and it just adds extra zing and super flavors to whatever you are making.

May 29, 2016

my husband use this Lemon and Herbs spice on fish on the barbecue and when i make mackerel smelts trout or any other kinds of fish in the frying pan on the stove I always add this spice to it and other Club House Spices

May 22, 2015

I did not like this seasoning on anything I tried it on; chicken, lamb or potatoes. I prefer using a combination of fresh lemon and herbs.

March 25, 2013

Super yummy seasoning! I add it to both chicken and tofu, and it gives such a nice flavour! I like to bake it onto whatever I'm cooking. It smells wonderful and tastes wonderful. Not too much lemon, but the perfect amount. Add to pasta, meat, etc. Also works well for BBQ'ing!

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Finish Dishwasher Cleaner

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara