CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

November 07, 2017

Fun and long lasting, I'd repurchase!

I loved this product! The colourful sparkles add a fun touch to the typical dark fall colours we all know and love. The lacquer only chipped after 5 days which is pretty long for my typical nail polish lifespan.

Yahoo!

This is so pretty and smooth and long wearing. I absolutely adore the color choices and how it feels on my nails. It's truly amazing! Feeling like a goddess.
    #gotitfree

Cnd #1

Am a huge fan of the brand!!! This nail polish like every other one I have used from this brand is amazing... they stay on they don’t chip... they bright and beautiful. 1 coat is plenty... the price is right! I mean couldn’t ask for better. So great girl I got to test out this new colour for free.

Beautiful color

I received this nail polish free for testing purposes in the shade "Crimson Like Its Hot". I really adore this shade of red. It's deep yet has small glittery under stones. Great for a casual or more refined look. It only took one coat to fully cover my nails and they dried really quickly. It smelled a bit strongly after it dried so my cat wouldn't let me pet him. Some soap and water fixed the smell so no big issues. Love this color and brand. Definitely recommend. Thank you ChickAdvisor and CND.

Vibrant Colour Nail Polish

CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER in Peony Blue goes on extremely smooth and covers the nail in one coat, but needs another coat to just brighten it up. I love how vibrant and long lasting this Polish is.
    #gotitfree #LoveCNDCreativePlay @ChickAdvisor

November 06, 2017

How many more colors can I get of this?!

I chose the Royalista blue for my color to test out. Took only two coats (one almost did the trick) and dries quite quickly. The only thing I found was that it was a little runnier than what I have been using lately which made it even easier for me to mess up lol. I am impressed by the assortment of colors available from this company. Would love to try more!

Long lasting color

I would definitely but this brand of lacquer again. The color dried fast, lasted long and looked like gel polish, plus I love glitter. I would love to buy more colors for sure!

Updated On: November 06, 2017

I #gotitfree and tried Nocturne it up..I am a huge fan of dark glitter colors and was not disappointed.

November 06, 2017

The shade I received in the mail was the perfect red shade and I can't wait to wear it more during the holiday season. Used with the creative play base & top coat, I noticed it lasted longer than other polishes I normally use.

Nice Polish for frequent appliers

I received the color Crimson Like It Hot free for testing purposes. This was a nice polish and I really liked the metallic finish of the shade. It is a very dark red and I'm not very precise with my application, so my mistakes were very noticeable (but washed away from my skin fairly quickly). I would try this in a different color next time; maybe something a little lighter. After a few days it started to chip a little (picture here is from after 3 days wear), so it really is ideal for frequent polish changers.

Easy to apply!

This is a nice clean easy to apply base coat that dries surprisingly fast!! Will definitely recommend as it makes the color application so much easier!! Thank you for letting me try this product.