4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

December 04, 2017

Not a fan.

I was so excited to be selected to try this polish. I'm hard on my hands, and a weekly polish sounded great. Sadly, my nails started chipping same day. I tried twice, both times was disappointed. Easy to apply and quick drying, but maybe best for someone who has an office job.

1.8/5

December 03, 2017

Didn't last more than 3 days..

I was super excited to try this weekly nail polish because I have a horrible time with any other polish chipping the same day I apply it. This polish is in the colour Tropix which is a beautiful bright summery colour. It applies smooth and evenly to your nail and dries pretty fast! I then applied a top coat. Sadly this nail polish did not last a week like stated on the bottle. After day 3 I noticed it had begun to chip away around the edges. It just became worse as the days went on, by day 7 it was very badly chipped so I decided to remove it. Over all this nail polish was okay, though I was disappointed and I will not be purchasing it again

1.5/5

December 02, 2017

I wanted to love this, but didn't

I really wanted to love this polish, as I'm a busy mom with small kids my nails take the brunt of a lot. I was hoping to find something I could use at home that would be as effective as going to the salon. This unfortunately was not it. I tried Midnight swim and within a day or so, it was peeling off and chipping even through I followed the directions perfectly. I thought maybe I applied it wrong and so I tried again and the same thing happened, I found this could only be weekly if you're really careful and don't live a really active life. Too bad, I was really hopeful.

December 02, 2017

CND Polish in Field Fox

Had high hopes for this polish as polishes don’t last too long on me as I do a lot of housework and use my hands a lot. This polish was a disappointment, it didn’t even last a day before chipping and it chipped very badly. Most polishes start chipping after a day or two on my nails but this one didn’t even last one day! I loved the colour formula and application of it but was extremely disappointed in the longevity of the wear time. I will unfortunately not be purchasing this product or recommending it. I also prepped my nails thoroughly, filing and so forth without any better results.

1.5/5

November 30, 2017

Peeled not even a day later

I was very excited about this product and the claims of a weekly wear, being a full time mom and not being able to find a polish that will last more than 2 days.

Unfortunately this nail polish started peeling less than 12 hours after I applied it and the top coat.

Pros, the nail polish is really fast drying! That was impressive. But it didn’t last long enough for me to love this product.

November 29, 2017

Waste of time

I was sent this product to review as part of Chick Advisors product review club.

I received the shade Field Fox which looks like a beautiful nude colour. It only took 1 use to tell that it was no good. It was so streaky and patchy. I had bald spots on my nails where the brush skipped, even with 2 coats. The polish itself would chip almost immediately. I did like the brush being wider but I'm not sure if that's what made the application so bad. This is not a brand I would purchase from again.

November 27, 2017

Definitely not a “weekly” polish

First things first, I received this nail polish and top coat free in exchange for this unbiased review.

CND Vinylux Weekly Polish makes the following claims:
    “7-day, chip-resistant wear (Really!)™
    Fast-drying, 2-step application
    Brilliant shine that lasts
    Increased durability with natural light”

As you can see from the attached picture, taken at the end of day 3 (Really!)™, I’ve quickly debunked the 7-day, chip-resistant claim. By the end of day 1, I was already seeing wear (although no chipping) at the edges. By day 2, a couple of small chips had appeared. By the end of day 3, as you can see, my nails looked horrific. I also feel like the polish is markedly less shiny that it was on day 1.

I don’t feel like I’m particularly hard on my hands, especially since this polish was applied on a Thursday night, so they only saw one day of “work”. I couldn’t believe how badly everything chipped on day 3.

I will say that this formula was definitely fast drying, very easy to apply (great brush, nice consistency) and with full coverage in just two coats. However, given that the main claim was the long wearability, I’m giving this polish a hard pass.

Updated On: November 27, 2017

Looks like my photo didn’t load. I also posted this review under the “CND™ Vinylux™ Weekly Polish” product page, before realizing this was the main product review page, so you can see the picture over there.

November 27, 2017

Definitely not a “weekly” polish

CND Vinylux Weekly Polish makes the following claims:
    “7-day, chip-resistant wear (Really!)™
    Fast-drying, 2-step application
    Brilliant shine that lasts
    Increased durability with natural light”

November 25, 2017

Fade

Fade

J'ai testé gratuitement ce produit.
    Je ne connaissais pas cette marque. Habituellement j'aime les vernis de couleur neutre,mais cette teinte je l'ai trouvé fade.Je n'ai pas aimé non plus l'applicateur qui me donnait trop de vernis.
    J'ai appliqué 2 couches plus la couche de finition et le vernis s'est écaillé après 2 jours seulement au lieu d'une semaine tel que mentionné.
    Donc je n'ai pas envie d'acheter a l'avenir ce produit qui m'a déçue!!!

November 20, 2017

looked awesome on day 1

I was so excited when I received the email that I had been selected to try this out. when it arrived the letter said I was receiving midnight swim color but ended up getting Bloodline color (I normally don't wear red but thought I would give it a try anyways).
    I applied the first coat and waited the 5 minutes and applied the second coat and thought the nail polished was thick and looked amazing. I added the top coat and found it tone down the color a little bit and made them look amazing. After only 2 days of wearing them all but 2 of my nails have chipped.