4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 10, 2019

Great Nail Polish

First off, I want to point out that I do not like the old brushes that used to be in this nail polish. They were narrow and small, and made the polish go on unevenly before I could finished painting them.

With the new brushes, however, this is a great nail polish. They have a ton of beautiful colors, and they stay on the nails really well. No problem with getting the nail polish to last a week. Possible to make it last even longer if you are really careful with your nails.

The top coat is a little thick when applying it, but it smooths out nicely and levels itself while drying.

Which leads me to one of the most important factors, dry time. This nail polish drys soo fricking fast! Not an issue to throw on two coats and a topper an hour before bed time, you will not get sheet indents! **pending you have completed painting your nails an hour before bed, and have let each layer basically dry between coats (15 min)

August 18, 2019

Love!

Polishes always chip on my nails within hours of my painting - even with a base and top coat.

A gf of mine recommended CND and I love it! Quality is great. Their colour scheme is natural and gorgeous. The top coat helps buffer any imperfections before curing the polish. My manicures are staying fresher for longer!

April 02, 2019

Looks Like a Gel Manicure

I've been a huge fan of the weekly polish since it first came out! It lasts almost a week (depends on how busy I am) and I love how it looks like I got gel nail polish done!

February 21, 2019

It's an expensive polish, but it lasts!

I found this nail polish dries fairly quickly, is easy to apply, and sets nicely. It doesn't drip everywhere and make a mess - I have noticed some nail polishes are too thin/runny, this one is not!

It runs a bit higher in cost, but I find the bottle goes a long way, it doesn't peel/chip as much, and the colours are gorgeous. If you're willing to invest a little, this nail polish is worth it. Make sure you get the top coat that goes with it! It makes a difference!

January 28, 2019

Ne dure pas aussi longtemps que prédit

Le vernis utilisé seul ne dure pas aussi longtemps qu'on le prétend. Il dure à peine plus longtemps que du vernis régulier. Il s'écaille rapidement, mais un peu moins si on applique la couche protectrice.

December 18, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Works well!

I could not believe how easy and fast this nail polish went on and dried to a finish! My only dislike was that it started chipping after day 3; my manicure didn’t quite make the week like I had hoped. But it’s perfect for in between a Shellac manicure!

June 26, 2018

CND VINYLUX WEEKLY POLISH

great polish but find the colours to be too dull for my liking, great quality last a few weeks before it starts to chip. Wish they had more vibrant shades.

April 18, 2018

Alright

I liked this polish but it didn't knock my socks off or anything. It was just a good polish, went on smooth and color lasted well. But nothing popped out for me.

March 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Very nice nail polish!

I really love this nail polish, goes so smooth and last a long time. Use the top coat to keep my shine. I have bought 4 more colors and keep looking for other colors that I would love.

March 05, 2018

Pretty good

Definitely the best nail polish I have tried lately. It seems to last longer than most, but still chips easily. Stays on longer if you use a light to cure. I will probably continue to spend a little more to get longer lasting polishes like these in order to keep my nails together longer