4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 28, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

longer lasting then most polish

This polish is a longer wear then most other polishes you can get, i would say the application and drying time is what sells me on it most over the length of time it stays on. I find i get 2ish days longer out of it before i have to remove and reapply, its a great polish and the colors are full coverage so you don't need 5 or 6 coats which is great!! overall a really good product!

December 14, 2019

chip resistant!

CND Vinylux Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish for fashion perfection... without a base coat! I love this nail polish brand! I no longer bother with any other nail polishes because none will last as long as this nail polish. What's the point of applying something that will chip within 24 hours like a normal nail polish does?? I currently am wearing Vinylux in Brocade Rose for the holidays and it is Day 4 with no chips! I've been using this nail polish for 6 months with consistently great results. Even dries quickly. Needs 3 coats for a rich color. I do a lot of typing and it is chip resistant!

October 09, 2019

One of my favourites!

I love the range of colours CND Vinylux has to offer. Although it usually takes three coats to get the opacity I desire (especially for lighter colours), it has a nice brush that is easy to use and is streak-free. When paired with Vinylux's Weekly Top Coat, this polish lasts almost a week despite me being really hard on my nails (lots of dishes to wash)! I tend to buy it on sale because it usually sells at a higher price point than other drugstore polishes, but it definitely makes up for the quality. I would definitely recommend this polish to everyone!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

August 25, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Best brand

I dont often paint my nails only my toe nails. I recieved this polish in an orange colour from a beauty box and its brilliant. It drys quick and lasts a decent amount of time. Normally I have my nails smudged in mins. But not with this polish. I do think price could be lower but besides that matter I will buy some different shades in the future.

June 03, 2019

I have purchased this pair of products twice. Love 'em!

I have naturally weak nails, but finally my fingers look manicured all week despite housework and gardening. The initial 2 coats of polish, followed by top coat, dry quickly and provide a delightful shine. I definitely recommend this pair of products.

April 09, 2019

GAME CHANGING BRUSH!

GAME CHANGER!!! I purchased this polish for my graduation photos in the colour Soiree Strut #289. I am amazingly blown away. The colour applies so evenly and pigmented you almost don't need a second coat! The brush is designed PERFECTLY! It has just the right amount of bristles to pick up the perfect amount of polish (literally don't even need to wipe off excess on the bottle), and the tip of the bristles are curved to match up with the shape of the cuticle area. It lasted without chipping for about 5 days (I'm an Esthetician and wash my hands/use sanitizing chemicals regularly). Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

March 24, 2019

So worth it!

It’s not the cheapest polish but it’s so worth it’s price. It lasts for about a week without any chips! I always use this when I take a break from
    Shellac polish.

February 07, 2019

Love it

Love this line of polishes. They do actually stay on, chip- free for a few days (where as some polishes chip within a day for me). Dry pretty fast and look great.

January 28, 2019

My favourite nail polish!

I have absolutely fallen in love with this nail polish. I do my nails all the time and so it’s important to have a long lasting polish. This polish definitely stays on at least a few days with NO chips. It also stays glossy! Love it.

October 15, 2018

Just like Shellac!

This polish is amazing. I'm seriously impressed every time I wear it! I have 3 shades now, one that I bought for myself, one that I received from ChickAdvisor, and one that I got in a promotional bag from an event. I am definitely buying more of these! They last for 2 weeks and all my friends think I'm wearing shellac! What's great about these is that the formula applies on thin, not chunky, so it wont lift and chip off. My favourite shade I own is Hypnotic Dreams - its an amazing iridescent duo chrome that shifts from plum to gold to olive!