CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!

• Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:

November 14, 2017

Field Fox

I must admit the colour is amazing. It only took two applications to get the colour I wanted. I was however a little disappointed the nail polish didn't last a week as advertised. The nail polish started chipping after 3 or 4 days. I would still highly recommend this product to anyone who loves painting their nails. The top coat works wonders. It drys fast and sets the nail polish very nicely.

November 13, 2017

Long-lastic wear, pretty color

I recently had a chance to try this beautiful nail polish. Two things that stood out to me were thin consistency (making it super easy to apply) and pretty shiny color. I am a fan on CND polish brand in general, but this shade in particular stood out because of it's smooth finish and super glossy color. I would recommend this nail polish to a friend.
    Disclaimer: #gotitfree as part of @chickadvisor promotion.

November 12, 2017

Very nice polish

Thank you Chickadvisor for choosing me to try this new product. Excuse the messy application, I've never been great at putting polish on my nails. This polish was great, it went on really easily, the coverage is great, I only needed two coats to cover my nails. I especially liked the thick brush applicator, it really helped to apply the polish fast. I have been wearing it for a few days now and it still looks great, hasn't chipped or come off. I am not a lover of the color I got as it is really really dark but that's ok, i am just glad I got to try it. Would purchase this again and recommend to friends and family.

November 12, 2017

Beautiful colours and great texture!

I was so excited to try the new CND nail polishes! I was pleasantly surprised with the wider brush, since it makes it so much easier to apply. I'm so happy I finally found a solution so that I don't have to spend so much money getting professional manicures. This product gives me the same result, AND I can apply them at home in my pj's watching a movie! Also, all of the colours it comes in look beautiful, especially the midnight swim. I would highly recommend this weekly polish. #gotitfree

November 11, 2017

Beautiful nails

Well I must say that I have to rant about this new polish. I do not like nail polish at all as it chips and it’s messy. I could go on.
    But this new vinylux is awesome. The bush is thick. Easily applies to the entire nail with fewer strokes. The shine is so pretty. I also fine that it’s an amazing hardener.
    I will be hitting up the store for more colors of this polish.

November 11, 2017

Perfect Summer Color

I received this product for testing purposes from Chick Advisor in the shade Tropix! The nail polish looks great when dried and goes on smooth. The color Tropix is the perfect color for summer!

November 10, 2017

Great colour!

I love the colour, I only needed one base coat and the polish would look slick and shine. It does not chip with the top coat and lasts 2x longer than other brands I have tried!

November 10, 2017

Stephanie Beaton

This is hands down the best wearing nail polish I have ever used.

I was selected to try this product through the chick advisor review team so I #gotitfree. I usually use the more expensive drug store brands like Essie and OPI, but after trying CND vinylux, I will not be going back to those brands, they don't wear nearly as well.

I found the polish very easy to apply. The brush is thicker, so you get a more even distribution of the polish. Honestly, one coat is probably enough, but it said to apply two, so I did. I have very bumpy nails with ridges, and one coat of this polish and I knew it was a game changer. As a busy mom to two young children, being able to eliminate the need for a base coat is huge!

November 08, 2017

Vernis CND weekly. Tropics

J’ai essayé de vernis et le top coat , il n’a pas tenue 7 jours. J’ai souvent les mains dans l’eau alors je ne m’attendais pas à plus. L’odeur n’est pas trop forte. L’applicateur est de bonne grosseur est prend une bonne quantité de produit. La couleur tropix est très belle.

October 29, 2017

Field Fox is a beautiful nude color!

I received CND Vinylux Weekly Polish in the color Field Fox along with the CND Weekly Top Coat in my Premium Chick Advisor. I normally wear brighter more vibrant colors so I was unexpectedly surprised that I liked this color.

Field Fox is a beautiful neutral beige like color that is understated, yet glamorous. It would go with any style or wardrobe and great for any age. The nail polish glides on easy and although only one coat was needed for a smooth even coverage I applied two out of habit.

I found the brush was the perfect size to make application easy as some are too small and others too big. This polish has a matte finish and dries fast which is a must for me. The top coat gave a slight shine but if you want a really glossy finish this is not for you.

I was really hoping that this would last a week as advertised but unfortunately it only lasted me three days and started to chip. However in my opinion a nail polish that lasts three days is good for me considering my hands are constantly in water and are always introduced to cleaning products.

Although Field Fox is not my usual color I will continue wearing it since it is still very nice. I really like the CND Weekly Polish even more than the CND Creative Play and will definitely be looking into other colors available in this nail polish line. As for the top coat I probably won't repurchase as I really love the current one I'm using cause it literally dries in seconds which is exactly what I need with two kids under two.