4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

November 15, 2017

Un vernis solide mais pas à toutes épreuves

J'aime la bouteille même si la forme de l'applicateur peut le rendre difficile à dévisser. La brosse me semble trop grosse pour être précise mais l'application a été correcte et rapide. Étant donné la couleur éclatante (teinte Tropix) et le fait que j'aime appliquer mon vernis rapidement, j'ai quand même dû nettoyer un peu la peau autour de mes ongles. 2 couches de cette teinte ne semblent pas suffisantes pour bien couvrir l'ongle; je vois encore à travers à quelques endroits. Une fois la couche de finition appliquée, j'étais très heureuse du résultat et je sentais mon vernis solide. Toutefois, je suis le genre de personne qui a souvent les doigts dans la bouche et qui se lave les mains 10 000 fois par jour, j'avais donc de la misère à croire qu'il resterait beau pendant 7 jours. Le temps m'a donné raison mais je crois que si j'étais moins dure avec mes ongles, j'aurais trouvé ce vernis plus résistant que ce à quoi je suis habituée. #cadeau

Easy to use polish

I #gotitfree was so excited to try this nail polish in Midnight Swim. The colour is really nice for the winter. It's dark but feminine with delicate sparkles. It really adds to any outfit. The brush in this nail polish was SO easy to use. I'm usually really bad at creating a consistent application - but there was no way to mess up with this brush. The brush fit perfectly along the nail and only needed two coats. It was really easy and quick to apply. I've had the polish on for about 5 days and it's chipping but looks better than any other polish I've worn in a while. I'd be excited to try this brand in other colours!

Pleasantly Surprised

I was given the opportunity to test CND Vinylux Weekly polish in bloodline. Never having heard of this brand I really didn't know what to expect. I usually only use OPI brands since I know they're a great quality, but now I think CND may be my new "go to" nail polish. Besides the amazing hues, the polish went on flawlessly. There weren't any tiny bubbles and it wasn't sticky either. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future for myself and for presents.

Ravishing in red

I received my vinylux weekly polish and I love it. It goes on smoothly and isn't streaky. I also love the thicker brush for better coverage. I will totally buy more of this!

Long lasting

I would buy this product again. It is absolutely long lasting and easy to apply. It lasted longer on me then a 40 shellac done on me. It didn't peel like shellac does on my nails. It actually lasted 2 weeks even though it's a weekly polish. The colour is absolutely gorgeous. I totally would rcommend this to all my frI ends and family. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Updated On: November 14, 2017

@CNDCanada
    #LoveCNDVinylux
    @Chickadvisor

November 14, 2017

Game changer nail polish! Love this product!

I was selected to try this nail polish through the chick advisor review team #gotitfree.

This is hands down the best nail polish I have tried to date. I usually use OPI or higher end nail polish. Usually having to start with a base coat, 3-4 coats of colour and a top coat. CND Vinylux does not require a base coat and even after the first coat the colour was amazing. The wider brush allows the nail polish to be applied evenly and much easier than the typical brush size. I love the consistancy of this nail polish and the glittery finish of the midnight swim was perfect!
    The polish and top coat both dry quickly which I love and it the polish lasted more than 7 days for me without chipping. Game changer!

This is definitely a nail polish brand that I will purchase regularly and will recvomend to all my family and friends.
    @CNDCanada
    #LoveCNDVinylux
    @Chickadvisor

Love the colour

I just tried out the Vinylux weekly polish in bloodline colour. The shade of red is perfect for the fall/ winter season and will be a go to for me over the next few months. #gotitfree

November 14, 2017

GOOD

c'est vraiment un bon produit qui selon moi a fait ses preuves il dure vraiment une semaine sans s'écailler et les couleurs sont tellement belles je suis vraiment heureuse d'avoir essayer ce produit et vous le recommande !

Field Fox

I must admit the colour is amazing. It only took two applications to get the colour I wanted. I was however a little disappointed the nail polish didn't last a week as advertised. The nail polish started chipping after 3 or 4 days. I would still highly recommend this product to anyone who loves painting their nails. The top coat works wonders. It drys fast and sets the nail polish very nicely.

November 13, 2017

Long-lastic wear, pretty color

I recently had a chance to try this beautiful nail polish. Two things that stood out to me were thin consistency (making it super easy to apply) and pretty shiny color. I am a fan on CND polish brand in general, but this shade in particular stood out because of it's smooth finish and super glossy color. I would recommend this nail polish to a friend.
    Disclaimer: #gotitfree as part of @chickadvisor promotion.