4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish

I received a nice dark blue, (I believe it's Indigo Frock), nail polish from Vinylux. The color is gorgeous. Very easy to apply and doesn't stain your nails when you go to remove.

The only downside to this nail polish is the price. After following in love with it I wanted to check out other colors this brand offers. That's when I discovered the cost for one bottle of nail polish is $13. If the price was half the cost I would definitely recommend buying a bottle of CND Vinylux Weekly Polish.

If they bundled a few nail polishes with the top coat polish for a decent price I would probably buy.

Until then I'll stick with the no name nail polish brands that are good enough for me.

CND Vinylux Tropix #154

I was super excited to try CND's Vinylux polish. It is advertised as a polish that will last a week. Too good to be true? I set out to find out. When I first received this product a few weeks ago, I tried it right away. Now, I am not someone who usually paints my fingernails, because manicures never last more than a day on me. I find my nails look horrible and chipped so quickly, that it is not worth the time and effort. After the first application, here's what I learned. The polish takes a little while to dry. This is another problem for me. I can't sit still long enough to ensure my nails are set. I gunked them up on the first application. Total fail. The next time I tried it, I was peeling stickers off my child's toy a few days in and that was enough to destroy the polish on the tips of my nails. Another fail. Finally, on my most recent round, the polish has lasted a little while longer. There is definite minor chippage on the tips of my nails, but it is hardly noticeable. The colour is very pretty-very saturated. Something I would be proud to rock on my toes in the summer. Would I continue to paint my finger nails with it, no, probably not. No nail polish seems to work on me, because I don't tend to be careful with my nails (those dishes need to get done, after all). I do, however, love to have brightly coloured toenails in the summer, so this polish will be put to lots of use then! I would purchase this brand in the future for a toe polish.

2.7/5

December 02, 2017

Good nail polish - but nothing special

I got this free from Advisor Chick product review club, I was super excited to try, but was disappointed from the beginning. The polish takes an average amount of time to dry compared to other polishes. It also chipped in a couple days even with the top coat applied.
    Some good things are that the brush is a good size and the polish goes on smooth and covers very well.
    Overall, not impressed by this product. It doesn't stand out compared to other nail polishes. If it was on sale I'd buy it though, as it doesn't perform any worse than others.

What a great product

I love the consistency and colour of this nail polish. The brush as well was great and got good coverage in just a couple coats. Will definitely purchase this nail polish again as it hard great staying power.

CND polish -tropical

I #gotitfree to try. So excited for this as I love polishes so much. First go around only lasted 2 days and chipped. I did a quick job the first time so I took my time the next go around and it’s lasted 4 days without a single chip. I love the top coat as well as it feels like a shellac manicure without the expense. Love love love this product. It is in my Xmas wish list to have more colours. I definitely recommend this product. #lovecndvinylux #gotitfree.

2.7/5

I was disappointed

Maybe i had too high expectations but this nail polish is far from being my favorite. It did not dry fast enough, it also chipped within a week even with the top coat. I got it free to try from chickadvisor but i dont think i will buy since it is pretty expensive in my local drugstore

December 02, 2017

I love this nail polish!

The vinlylux nail polish lasted over 7 days! I work in a factory and nail polish barely lasts a day, this polish made it above and beyond! I can’t wait to try the other colours!

December 02, 2017

Un vernis à ongle de qualité!

Je suis très satisfaite par ce produit! J'aime vraiment la largeur et l'efficacité du pinceau. Le vernis à ongle s'applique très bien. Le produit est aussi assez épais donc il n'est pas nécessaire d'appliquer trois couches ou plus. La couleur dure au moins 7 jours sans écaillement. Je le recommande vivement!

2.0/5

CND Polish in Field Fox

Had high hopes for this polish as polishes don’t last too long on me as I do a lot of housework and use my hands a lot. This polish was a disappointment, it didn’t even last a day before chipping and it chipped very badly. Most polishes start chipping after a day or two on my nails but this one didn’t even last one day! I loved the colour formula and application of it but was extremely disappointed in the longevity of the wear time. I will unfortunately not be purchasing this product or recommending it. I also prepped my nails thoroughly, filing and so forth without any better results.

December 01, 2017

GREAT nail polish

First of all, I love the nude shade I received, very flattering. I was surprised at just how fast the polish dried. I also thought the staying power was great, less chipping than drugstore nail polish. Will definitely be purchasing more colors!