4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Cnd vinylux weekly polish

I absolutely love the deep red colour, the polish goes on so smoothly and the top coat makes it really pop and gives a professional look. I will most definitely be purchasing another colour

LOVE this colour

I think I just found my new go-to nude polish! I loved the brush size and how nicely it applied. The polish itself is a gorgeous shade that I will be rocking on a regular basis!

December 06, 2017

Great Color with Long Lasting Shine!

I got this from ChickAdvisor to sample as part of the product review club. I was lucky enough to receive the colour Midnight Swim. It is a dark shade which is not a colour I would normally consider. It is a wonderful, vibrant shade that I received many compliments on throughout the week. It is very simple to apply and dries quickly and lasts a long time (especially when combined with the Weekly Top Coat by CND). Will be purchasing the colour and other products by CND. Love that they are free of nasties that other nail polishes have!

Great polish!

I love this polish! I found it to be pretty quick drying, beautiful color, and really long lasting. I have an even this week that I got a nice manicure for so I tried the polish on my toes, which normally chips off within the first day, but this held up so well! It’s been over a week and not a single chip! Will definitely try this again!

Would totally buy again

Application of the product was really easy but the best about this nail polish, is that it really stays on for a whole week. I've been struggeling to find the perfect nail polish, and I think this is the one!

December 06, 2017

Pretty great nail polish!

I received this from ChickAdvisor to try. First...THE COLOR! I received Midnight Swim and normally the darker colors I steer away from but I love this dark color!! It's such a deep rich shade that matches with pretty much anything I'm wearing! Second, it's easy to apply and I only needed two coats for complete coverage. It dried quickly and looked great. Another thing I noticed is it peels off instead of chips off like regular polishes I've tried. I really like that! I did expect it to last a little longer though, even with the top coat applied this only lasted 2 days before my nails started losing chunks of polish, I am a busy mama who does a lot of the housework which means dishes, bathrooms, etc. Maybe that's why? I did expect it to hold up better, but I love it and would very likely purchase again!

Dark but perfect

I got dark blue shiny nail polish and I am so happy about it. We already had a Christmas party in the restaurant and I had a lot of compliments how shiny my nails are. A beautiful colour just perfect for evening events or winter time!

Nice Colour- Came Off Pretty Quick

Really liked the colour of the polish and it dried fairly quickly. Although, I put it on my toes and it started to chip by day 4. Not sure if I would purchase due to this. Again, very pretty color

wow

jai adoré le produit et la couleur !! Mes ongles ont rester beaux vraiment longtemps !!!! je vais en racheter c est sur et certain pour pouvoir tester d autre couleur !!!

super produits

J'ai bien aimer ce produit, en plus qu'il ai une longue tenu, qui a bien tenu 1 semaine et même un peu plus longtemps, il est facile a étendre et il se travail bien. je vais surement m'en racheter :-)