4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

December 11, 2017

Statement Polish!

Really loved the colour, it applied very smooth and opaque. I am definitely going to try the other colours. The staying power was also a pleasant suprise.

I love this colour

I received the Tropix colour to try. I absolutely love this colour. I found it really easy to apply. It dried quick and nice. I did find that working a desk job that it didn't last the week and chipped. I would try this brand again though.

December 10, 2017

Tropical colour got it free to try

I tried on feet before a week beach vacation in Cuba.
    Stayed on perfectly.
    Went on smoothly, easily too.
    Colour is bright and cute
    I forgot to get a photo of the product on my toes, but my husband was a good sport! So enjoy!!

Midnight swim

I got the midnight swim to try out for free and I really like this colour - it's a navy blue with slight shimmer! I was surprised that it actually stayed on for a week without chipping! I thought I would definitely have chips because I painted my toenails and wore socks, heels, runners etc but it actually stayed on!

Rich Colours and Shine

I received the CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish in share #106 Bloodline from ChickAdvisor to review. I was expecting it to be patchy from the dark colour because I'm a polish noob, but the formula is thick and helped me out a lot. The brush is wide and allows for an even coat of colour. If I were more experienced I believe that I could have done the job in one coat. The polish reminded me almost of a gel from the smooth texture and shine. I had this colour and the matching CND top coat on my toenails for 3 weeks and they are only chipped in a few spots. Overall, I would reccommend this polish to anyone who wants a luxurious colour and shine with minimal touch-ups required.

I recomend it!!

I loved this nail polish! The duration was more than a week, the colour was always shining and beautiful. I was not expecting it to be in my nails for more than 3 or 4 days, but it was over my expectations!!

December 10, 2017

Love the colour - very vibrant and opaque. I would definitely recommend this polish for anyone who likes to have statement nails! I'm looking forwards to trying out all of the other colours!

2.3/5

December 10, 2017

Stunning colour, no lasting power

I was very excited to try this new product in a colour that I had never worn before in any nail polish (a lovely dark blue, almost navy, called "Midnight Swim"). The colour blew me away immediately, and I thought I was in love! Until the next day (less than 18 hours after applying the polish), when it was chipped on almost all my fingers, including the ones that don't usually get as much wear.
    Maybe this is because I did not use a basecoat, as I normally would, but the product claimed not to need one. I will try again, as I really do love the look of it, but need to figure out how to make it last more than a day.

Will buy this again

I received the CND Vinylux Bloodline free to sample.
    Loved the color and loved how fast it dried. Just wish the brush was a little smaller. Was fine for painting my finger nails but had trouble doing my toes as the brush was too large for my preference.

OMG Seriously a MUST HAVE

I was a little hesitant in trying this as I’ve never heard of this brand before but OMG my nails havent chipped as of yet and the brush glides really smoothly which made my nails look sleek