4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 05, 2018

CND VINYLUX WEEKLY POLISH -Mani Perfect

CND Vinylux Weekly Polish is a full sized regular polish / gel polish hybrid that requires no basecoat! This is a self bonding nail polish and also is non staining. The coats go on smooth and streakless, some of the best nail polish I have worked with! Two coats of colour and a top coat and this polish looks amazing and with a 7 minute dry time, just check out their YouTube Video if you don't believe me!

In a variety of colours, CND Vinylux has a shade for any and every occassion! Does it have 7 day wear like it claims in the photos? Well if you're like me it never lasts on your hands but stays on your toes forever- however I do find it lasts longer on my hands than ANY other polish on the market.

All pedicures in this photo- are done with CND Vinylux :)

March 05, 2018

Stays on long

This is a great nail polish. It has many colors to choose from and it is long lasting. It will usually last me almost two weeks without any chips and I always have my hands in water.

February 26, 2018

I love this product

Great nail polish. Lasts for a long time. I'm a stay at home mom and no dishwasher so my hands are always in water it feels like and this nail polish doesn't bubble or peel until well after 5 days

February 13, 2018

J'adore la tenue!

Je trouve que ces vernis tiennent assez bien sur les ongles! Ce qui est bien c'est aussi qu'ils sont opaques après 2 couches et sèchent plutôt rapidement.

J'aime aussi beaucoup les choix de couleurs :)

January 26, 2018

Even better than the Creative Play line, suberb

I am a HUGE CND fan and the Vinylux is probably my end all and be all. Lots of great shades. The application is simply and dries quickly 2 coats usually always being sufficient. Price is really good for the quality. Highly recommend. It actually wears over a week.

January 22, 2018

Love It!!

I got this free to try from Chick Advisor. I really love the quality of this nail polish. It really did last all week chip free, and it goes on nice and smooth. I got it in Field Fox, which is a nice tan/neutral tone. It is great for day/night wear and for any occasion, which I love. I also love the wide brush which makes applying it almost effortless. It dries quick, and the top coat goes on nicely as well.

2.8/5

January 21, 2018

Slightly disappointed

I was so excited to see CND in drugstores. I picked up my fave shade - Cake Pop, the one I usually get done in Shellac at the nail salon. Application is fantastic and super smooth, high shine, high pigmented look. Buut it chips oh so easily :( Within 24-48 hours my nails were entirely chipped. It's no longer lasting than any other regular polish I've ever used unfortunately, despite claiming to last a week. I've tried it repeatedly to no success

January 17, 2018

The best nail polish. Period.

I absolutely love Vinylux. It lasts longer and dries faster than other polishes. I love the shape of the bottle and the brush. It makes it so easy to paint on fingernails and toenails. Another thing I love about the brand is they keep their successful colours. Other nail polish brands are always putting out special edition colours and then you never see them again. I hate that.

January 15, 2018

CND ROCKS

Although CND brand is more than other brands on the market the 7 free is a big selling feature for me. I love products you don't need to worry about. I recommend everyone try.

January 14, 2018

Tres bien produits j aime l avoir une autre fois

En fait j aime bien ce vernis à ongles car il rend mes ongles plus épaisse et ne se casse pas facilement je l adore car il nourrit aussi mes ongles grace a sa