4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 31, 2018

Au top!

Grâce à Chick Advisor Premium, j'ai découvert ces vernis à ongle l'an dernier. Depuis, je ne peux m'en passer. Quand on dit qu'ils tiennent une bonne semaine, c'est tout à fait vrai!

Étant une jeune maman, j'ai souvent les mains dans l'eau, ce qui fait que ma manucure ne tient jamais bien longtemps. Cependant, depuis que j'applique les vernis CND Vinylux, je bats des records! Je ne me rends pas à 7 jours... mais 5 facilement!

Le choix des teintes est varié et les couleurs sont magnifiques.

À avoir dans sa valise (j'exagère à peine dans mon cas!) à vernis!!!

March 27, 2018

Great formula and wide range of colours

These are one of the best nail polish formulas I have tried! I absolutely adore the colour cake pop ! I’m a huge fan of the no need for base coat because it is friendly on my wallet! The other thing I love is I can find any vinylux shade in a gel polish (shellac) also!!

March 24, 2018

Dries fast, lasts long.

Great nail polish. The colours are vibrant, and do not require tons of coats. It can chip easier than other polishes, but if you dry it under light you should be okay. I love how this polish feels, as usually polishes feel watery. This polish feels thick and firm.

March 06, 2018

Very nice nail polish!

I really love this nail polish, goes so smooth and last a long time. Use the top coat to keep my shine. I have bought 4 more colors and keep looking for other colors that I would love.

Pretty good

Definitely the best nail polish I have tried lately. It seems to last longer than most, but still chips easily. Stays on longer if you use a light to cure. I will probably continue to spend a little more to get longer lasting polishes like these in order to keep my nails together longer

CND VINYLUX WEEKLY POLISH -Mani Perfect

CND Vinylux Weekly Polish is a full sized regular polish / gel polish hybrid that requires no basecoat! This is a self bonding nail polish and also is non staining. The coats go on smooth and streakless, some of the best nail polish I have worked with! Two coats of colour and a top coat and this polish looks amazing and with a 7 minute dry time, just check out their YouTube Video if you don't believe me!

In a variety of colours, CND Vinylux has a shade for any and every occassion! Does it have 7 day wear like it claims in the photos? Well if you're like me it never lasts on your hands but stays on your toes forever- however I do find it lasts longer on my hands than ANY other polish on the market.

All pedicures in this photo- are done with CND Vinylux :)

Stays on long

This is a great nail polish. It has many colors to choose from and it is long lasting. It will usually last me almost two weeks without any chips and I always have my hands in water.

February 26, 2018

I love this product

Great nail polish. Lasts for a long time. I'm a stay at home mom and no dishwasher so my hands are always in water it feels like and this nail polish doesn't bubble or peel until well after 5 days

February 13, 2018

J'adore la tenue!

Je trouve que ces vernis tiennent assez bien sur les ongles! Ce qui est bien c'est aussi qu'ils sont opaques après 2 couches et sèchent plutôt rapidement.

J'aime aussi beaucoup les choix de couleurs :)

January 26, 2018

Even better than the Creative Play line, suberb

I am a HUGE CND fan and the Vinylux is probably my end all and be all. Lots of great shades. The application is simply and dries quickly 2 coats usually always being sufficient. Price is really good for the quality. Highly recommend. It actually wears over a week.