CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

November 26, 2017

Best top coat I have ever used!!!!

This top coat is the easiest to apply! It left the color looking super glossy and shiny and it really looked like a gel manicure. I would recommand for anyone who is impatient when applying nail polish to get this top coat! The formula works great and it dries really fast!

You'll love this!

I received both the CND Vinylux Weekly Polish and Top Coat for free for reviewing purposes and must say I am thoroughly impressed with the duo! Although I found this top coat to dry slower than most, it is extremely long wearing and delivers its promised 'gel-like' shine you would get at a salon, without the use of a uv curing lamp. The consistency, smell and formula itself reminds me a lot of the seche vite top coat, and its almost as if a layer of plastic dries over your nails to protect the colour underneath. I would definitely recommend this and the polish alike, and will be repurchasing! #gotitfree

Updated On: November 26, 2017

#GotItFree #loveCNDVinylux

November 26, 2017

De loin le meilleur Top Coat que j'ai utilisé!

Vous voulez un vernis qui tiens VRAIMENT durant plusieurs jours? Et bien ce produit est pour vous! J'ai été agréablement surprise de l'efficacité du top coat. On affirme que celui-ci dure pour un minimum de 7 jours et c'est bel et bien le cas. Vous pouvez en constater la preuve dans la photo!

Great Top Coat

I received the CND™ Vinylux™ Top Coat (#GotItFree!) in exchange for my honest opinion. This Top Coat is amazing! I used it with the Midnight Swim Weekly Polish and I have been wearing it now for five days straight and I got excellent results, plus it dries really fast. Definitely buying it again! ♥ #loveCNDVinylux #GotItFree

November 26, 2017

So shiny. In love with this product.

I’ve never really been one for topcoats as I’ve always found them to be “soft” and leave indents in my polish. This topcoat dried instantly even though I used probably much more than I was supposed to. It left a very professional shine to it and almost a thickness too that comes with acrylic nails. Very nice and I’m very happy I was chosen to be a CND product tester. Will most certainly be buying again.

I would buy this again

The top coat match with the varnish, made it last quite a while. Made it hard to chip and was great for my everyday nail wear and tear. I would recommended it for sure.

Really nice application

#igotitfree and I love it! It did scuff for me but I'm super hard on my hands. I don't care if I mess up my nailpolish and on the 4th day of my week, I reapplied my to coat. I think it did exactly what it was supposed to do I just wish the shine lasted longer for me because my nails were so shiny! I definitely recommend this product though. Dried quickly enough and the brush was nice to use, applying was so smooth, I really enjoyed it.

November 26, 2017

J'ai bien aimé cette couche de protection longue tenue!

J'ai été sélectionnée pour tester le vernis CND Vinylux top coat. J'ai reçu le produit GRATUITEMENT et je suis bien heureuse! J'ai bien aimé cette couche de protection longue tenue. La tenue est bonne. Par contre, le vernis a commencé à s'écailler vers le 4eme jour. Cependant, il était encore portable jusqu'au 7eme jour. Son application est facile et son odeur pas trop agressant. Je recommande ce produit à tous!

Great Gel Finish!

I was selected to try the CND™ Vinylux™ Weekly Top Coat. The Weekly Top Coat finishes the look with that glossy, gel-like look and feel. This isn’t my first time trying this brand because I have a couple of other colours but I have to say it’s amongst my top 3 nail polish brands. Why? Well, whenever I use it, it always lasts about two weeks or more with little to no touch ups unless I have a crazy week at work. That’s the truth!
    #loveCNDVinylux #gotitfree

Decent top coat!

I do my nails often and have tried many top coats. This one is definitely up in my top three. It goes on so smooth and really leaves the polish with a flawless finish. It also dries extremely fast with is so convenient! The reason I didn’t give it a 5 was because mine started to chip after about 4 days. And it’s pretty expensive. I have other top coats that are half the price that give my polishes a longer life. Overall, really good quality and would recommend!