4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

January 06, 2017

This is the best toilet paper!!! It is so soft and plush. It has a strong side too. I use it exclusively. Now other toilet paper feels so cheap and flimsy to me.

November 30, 2016

After trying several different brands and types of toilet paper I finally found one my very picky husband approves of. Soft but not too soft, strong and doesn't rip while wiping.
    This is now the only toilet paper we will buy. No more complaining from my husband anymore.

November 10, 2016

Who doesn't need to swipe? This feels great and is effective. You'll be clean and won't have to worry about it tearing apart or balling up. It's great quality toilet paper

October 09, 2016

Not a fan, I find it is more expensive than the other brands I purchase. I don't like the fact that this toilet paper leaves fluff behind. Don't really like it at all.

2.7/5

October 01, 2016

For me it's just one of those overpriced toilet paper. Yes it is soft but I'm not a fan of it. maybe I'll try again in the future if it's on sale... maybe.

October 01, 2016

ce papier de toilette est ultra doux. Excellent pour éviter toute irritation des fesses. Je nai pas de marque précise de préférences pour le papier hygiénique mais cottonelle fait partie de mes top 3. Il est un peu plus dispendieux que les autres marques par contre lors de spéciaux, ça veut vraiment la peine de l'essayer!!!!

September 28, 2016

The price of our no name toilet paper went up so I decided to use these when I seen that they were not much more in cost especially since they came in a double role which actually was a better deal than the single ply I was never a fan of really smooth toilet paper but this whole paper is excellent and I love the patterns

September 26, 2016

Bon papier pour la toilette. Gros format,très doux pour la peau. Je me procure ce papier souvent quand je ne sais pas quoi acheter. Bonne épaisseur du papier.

September 19, 2016

This Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue had my kids raving about how soft it was! I must have been putting sandpaper in the bathroom previously, because they think this stuff is the cats meow! It is good, it is long lasting, and you can even blow your nose on it! I found it a wee bit out of my budget, but if you wait for it to go on sale it is on price point for sure.

September 19, 2016

great buy, lasts long because you do not have to use so much, I like that it is stong and doesnt leave you with fragments of toilet paper when you are done using it. It is worth its price and I have a family of five and so far i think this is the brand that lasts the longest in our house and it is so soft.