4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

June 29, 2016

This product works. It doesn't stick and it is super soft. I would recommend this product to anyone having issues finding good toilet paper. It's so soft! You'll never regret it!

June 20, 2016

I like the softness of this toilet tissue, and that it is thick enough and long lasting. If I can find this on sale I will purchase it over other brands. However, if it's not on sale I will purchase others also. I think this is a very high quality tissue and holds up well, does not fall apart. Very soft yet strong.

June 14, 2016

I really like the softness and thickness of this toilet paper. Cottonelle is one of the most purchased brands in my home - but I do watch for sales and sometimes get different brands. This is a really great toilet paper because it is so thick that I use much less than what would be needed with the cheap flimsy no name brands. It's also soft enough to use it to blow my nose. I will for sure buy this product again in the future and recommend to all!

June 06, 2016

Well I would recommend this toliet paper. I find that it is too thick and it seems like the roll just doesn't last very long. And you forget that it's thick I find and use more then you probably need, thus wasting a lot.

June 03, 2016

Very Soft toilet paper that is tough and won't fall a part. Always in stores for very reasonably prices. I would choose this toilet paper over most other brands.

June 03, 2016

This is great toilette paper. I like that it is extra thick and comes in big rolls so you have to change them less often. It is very soft, so soft I will even use it to blow my nose in a pinch.

June 03, 2016

I like it's a Great Product I always buy it when it' s on sale I also use a coupon if I have one on hand I find this toilet paper is thick and absorbent

May 30, 2016

Wonderful product however I purchase toilet paper mostly based on what is on sale. I would likely not purchase this full price but for a sale price this is a quality soft toilet paper.

May 16, 2016

I like this one but my toilets done seem to like. I am not sure what the reasoning is but it seems to clog the toilets so as much as I like I can't buy it

May 09, 2016

I love this toilet paper however, my toilet doesn't love it with the kids. Super soft, doesn't leave anything behind, and decent price. Great quality. This is my fav toilet paper.