4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 12, 2013

I loved this product. It is soft and thick. It is also very durable. My 5 year old son also loved, who is in its infancy. I recommend it.

August 12, 2013

This is the best and strongest bathroom tissue in my opinion. Price is bit higher. But some time on sales so affordable.

3.2/5

August 12, 2013

I love this toilet paper very durable doesn't tear easy and usually resonablly priced

August 12, 2013

cottonelle toilet paper is the only toilet paper I buy for my house, and I live with my mom who would buy tp from the corner store for a dollar. I took the responsibility for buing all the tp for house that way its the cottonelle all the time. In face I have about 130 rolls of it (I see it on sale , I load up).

August 12, 2013

this toilet paper is very soft and durable. Liked it very much

August 12, 2013

I usually buy whatever bathroom tissue is on sale but was happy to try a premium brand like Cottonelle as part of the Product Review Club. It's definitely softer and thicker than your average brand and gets the job done. I also used it for makeup & nail polish removal and it held up to the task.

The only downfall on using this brand of bathroom tissue brand is price. I would purchase it if it was on sale and would recommend it.

August 12, 2013

I tried this product through the Product Review Club. I absolutely loooooved the feel of it - it was nice and think, which is important to me and very soft! It feels wonderful and holds up very well but I did find the price a little expensive for something that just goes down the drain!

August 11, 2013

I think that all TP is expensive so I only buy when its on sale. $10 for a package is way out of range. That said the quality is really great, nice and thick so less is more.

August 10, 2013

When this is on sale, it's a good deal! It holds up well and doesn't leave little fluffs behind like Royale. It was soft and strong and gave me no problems, which is exactly what I need.

August 10, 2013

I was one of the lucky chicks to try this product as part of the ChickAdvisor review club. I had used the original Cottenelle in the past but had not tried it since as my husband found it balled up and left bits behind when he wiped (sorry TMI) That however was not the case for this Cottonelle Ultra. I found it to be super soft and strong. It was nice and thick but not so thick it is difficult to flush like some brands. I liked the texture on it and it left me feeling really clean. My husband also gave it the thumbs up. I will for sure be buying this product in the future for my household as I was very impressed by the quality and the fair price point.