2042 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 26, 2019

Très efficace

Crest rince bouche multi-protection est très efficace pour rafraîchir l'haleine . Il prévient la carie également en empêchant la prolifération bactérienne. Nous l'utilisons tous à la maison et en sommes tous très satisfaits . Je vous le recommande.

November 26, 2019

Just the best!

I have used other mouthwashes and found them too harsh. This product is so much better in my opinion. I do not like the taste of alcohol in my mouthwash and this one does not have that. I would recommend this to all of my family and friends!

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Fantastic for that clean mouth taste

Not only was this good for me in giving me a greasy feeling all day but my child recently got braces and she found it very difficult to keep clean throughout the day she now takes this in her school bag and says it is the best of many products she has tried to clean with after eating

New Brunswick, Canada

Can replace bigger brands product

I had been using a competitor product for long. Wanted to try out crest. Not dissapointed. First thing I noticed was it is less harsh on your mouth which is great. And does its job.

United Kingdom

Refreshing

Is brilliant strong taste to it but really does the job.
    Great finish after a toothwash,will continue to use it. My whole house is using it .
    Would recommend

November 23, 2019

great!

product worked well for me and my family i will definitely be purchasing this item again would totally recommend to family and friends incredible product

November 19, 2019

Not bad!

Both my husband and I enjoyed using this mouthwash. Provided a nice clean and a fresh feeling.
    Great finish after a toothwash,will continue to use it.

November 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Mouthwash

Works great but if you have tonsil stones and Burns I would highly suggest getting a lighter brand but if you have no issues with oral health this is a very well use brown

November 11, 2019
    Washington, United States

dental assistant approved

When attending dental assisting school we always kept this brand on hand in all our rooms. It’s most effective. No burn. Great taste. Won’t dry out your mouth cause there’s no alcohol.
    It’s the only one I personally recommend to my family and friends.

October 27, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Our households go to!

While I prefer something a little more natural on most personal items, I do prefer Crest pro health mouth wash. It's not too overpowering with the scent and what it leaves behind. I can generally eat afterwards and not be put off from the funky combination of mouthwash and food with this mouthwash. It can be a little costly depending on where you purchase it from.