Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 18, 2019

Refreshing

Awsome to use when done brushing and flossing your teeth leaves your mouth and breath refreshed for the day and help protects yours teeth!def would reccomend

July 07, 2019

One good swish deserves another

I have been using this product for the past few months and have noticed a great improvement in my gum health. It is a pleasant tasting product with no burning effect. It has certainly been a good addition to my dental hygiene program.

July 02, 2019

Hit or miss

I really like this mouthwash, however, you need to be cautious. My husband and I both used to use this, and my husband developed brown spots all along his teeth. Turns out it was from the mouth wash. He was lucky that the hygienist was able to get the stains/marks off, and now he won’t use this brand.
    I still use it. It has never effected my tooth colour. I feel that it freshens my breath and helps clean my mouth. This is my go to brand, but be cautious when using it and stop using it if your tooth colour is changing!

June 28, 2019

Refreshing!

Crest Pro Health Multi Protection rinse is very refreshing. I use it not just as a breath freshener but for tooth and gum protection. It tastes good too!

June 25, 2019

Désormais indispensable à ma routine!

J'ai trouvé que le produit était très efficace à utiliser comme complément au brossage pour rafraîchir l'haleine. Il ne laisse pas un goût fort d'alcool comme certain rince-bouche.

June 20, 2019

By far my favorite

I always buy this mouth wash it doesn't burn my mouth or have an gross overpowering taste like others I have tried and love that I can get alcohol free

May 15, 2019

Good for the price

I really like this product, but it's not as powerful in the mouth as other brands.
    My family loves to use this product. I always have in my house.
    by cost benefit, the product does its best.

May 14, 2019

No burning!

Use this regularly and it leaves our mouths feeling clean and refreshed. No burning which is nice. A little bit of an dry after taste but not bad. Still buying this product to date and will continue to do so.

April 23, 2019

Refreshing

This leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after one rinse. I would buy this product again. However, it is quite a strong taste and it does burn a little sometimes, if kept in mouth for too long.

April 18, 2019
    Utah, United States

In terms of effectiveness, this product works well

In terms of effectiveness, this product works well. Frankly, a little too well after I brush and floss and swish it around. My mouth feels so painful and inflamed if I swish too long with this product. Use it but beware of sensitive gums.