Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 26, 2019

Fresh!

Crest pro health mouthwash has a great taste. I feel like my teeth and gums are very clean after each use. I have been using one bottle and noticing the difference already.

March 25, 2019

This is my husbands favorite among all.

This is the only mouth wash that my husband love. Not only keeps your mouth clean and fresh all day. It also soothes his sensitive gums and mouth which I am also experiencing. So this is the best for us!

March 22, 2019

Good mouth wash but pricey

This mouth wash is good and seems effective. But I don’t think it’s nothing special as compared to the other mouth washes out there. It’s a good deal if it’s on special but not at full price, it’s a bit pricey.

March 22, 2019

Use it always

I never use anything. This stuff its the best it cheap and work great on it people ask me all the time what kind is it i use i tell them and i tell them it good to use the taste stays in my month a long time longer yhen any other kind dose

March 21, 2019

I love this product you feel it working. I found by using this product with in a week my teeth where whiter. It also leaves your breath smelling fresh. Your teeth feel really clean after using it. It is also very affordable. I will recommend this product

March 18, 2019

It's ok

It's a ok moth wash but I find it a but sweet.i don't feel my theeth feel clean after I use it. The price is very fair for the product. But it's just not for me

February 27, 2019

À essayer

Un rince-bouche idéal pour les gens n’ayant de la difficulté à supporter l’alcool qui brûle la bouche. Malgré son prix plutôt élevé lorsqu’il n’est pas en spécial, ce produit fait un très bon travail, laissant l’haleine bien fraiche.

February 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Super produit

C'est un très bon produit! Il rafraîchi l'haleine et son goût n'est pas trop fort. C'est un bon produit complémentaire au brossage de dents. De plus, après seulement quelques jours d'usage, les dents deviennent plus blanche. Je recommande, car je suis très satisfaite. Je l'utilise régulièrement, surtout le soir après le brossage de dents.

February 22, 2019

So refteshing and clean

Love this !!! The is the best mouth wash I ever tired ,feel so refreshing and clean ,moderate smell and taste easy accept ,would definitely recommend to my friends and family

February 21, 2019

Minty fresh!

I liked this product alot! I find alot of mouthwashs burn my mouth alot and I dont feel like I'm able to use them long enough to actually have any benefit but I didnt have that problem with this! It didn't burn all that bad and left my mouth feeling fresh and clean!