Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 11, 2020

It was alright

I bought this a few weeks ago in hopes of including it in my daily oral routine. The taste is good, it doesn't sting too bad. It is comparable to other mouthwashes I have used before.

March 07, 2020

Recommended!!

Great product with excellent price. Performs as expected leaving a nice fresh sensation. Keeps your mouth protected for a long period. Definitely buying it again.

March 06, 2020

Great product

I started using crest mouth wash lately and I feel a huge difference. My gums are less sensitive and bleeding less. It tests much better than other brands that I used before.

March 05, 2020

Mouthwash Experience

This mouthwash was ok. The good thing is that I feel like my mouth is clean after I've used this product. The not so good thing is that I find the product to be fairly strong and over powering when I first taste it.

March 01, 2020

Not the best

I brought a big packaging of this product but used just half out of the 3 packages.
    I think no mouth freshner can be compared with listerine.
    If you want a little cheaper you can buy this. It obviously cleans your mouth. But it depends person to person.
    I would not buys this because I have used listerine and that is the best.

February 26, 2020

Tried and True

Crest makes several quality products and Pro-Health is another one of them. It does a good job leaving your mouth clean and fresh without needing to use a large amount. It is a good part of the overall dental care regimen.

February 26, 2020

Leaves your mouth fresh and clean!

Crest pro health is the best mouthwash by far! If you haven't tried I highly recommend you do. This stuff is amaizing :) the freshness lasts much longer than other brands and my clean actually feel clean.

February 14, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good product. Effective and gives the feeling of clean

This mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. You can feel it working but it is not overpowering. I trust Crest products and this one lives up to the standard I expect.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It's my go to

this is the only type of mouthwash I use. I like that it doesn't have alcohol in it and that it doesn't burn as much as other ones. It is very fresh and makes me feel like my mouth is actually clean.

January 24, 2020

I have bought this mouthwash time and time again.

I have bought this product time and time again and really enjoy the after taste. It's not as strong as some of the other mouth washes. My son really enjoys it as well when his throat is sore.