Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 28, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love this stuff

I am in school to be a dental hygienist, and this is my go to mouth wash. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Some mouthwash has a bad after taste, but not this one!

June 26, 2019

Good product

This product is good it gets the job done. However, if i'm looking for something that helps with whitening this product falls short and for this reason i was not able to rate 5/5

June 26, 2019

Mouthwash

This is a nice mouth wash, not strong like some others. Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh. Doesn’t dry out your mouth like some others do & keeps your mouth feeling fresh longer

June 25, 2019

Crest Pro Health Mouthwash

I always buy mouthwash but this was my first time trying Pro Health by Crest.
    The first thing I noticed was it didn't have an over whelming smell of alcohol, which I like, some smell horrible. It was easy to rinse for the full minute because it didn't burn like the others. I think I will be sticking to this one from now on. The price was not much different from any other brands.

June 25, 2019

Great mouthwash

I like to use mouthwash everyday in connection with my brushing and flossing. The problem is that the strong alcohol makes me moth and throat burn, but this kind doesn’t burn and works just as well.

June 24, 2019

I love the way it makes my mouth feel so clean

I use it and prefer it to other mouth washes a show it's clean without being full of alcohol like listerine which burns my mouth this doesn't burn and it's always a great price in store. Would recommend it to everyone

June 13, 2019

Always leaving my breath fresh

I've been using this product for a while now as part of my daily routine that consist of brushing my teeth, flossing and then using this mouth wash and I absolutely love it. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth feeling fresh. A definite must.

June 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

The taste is not too strong. I tried a lot of mouthwash and I have to add a little water on some because of the taste. But this mouth wash is so far the best, Highly satisfied

June 04, 2019

Great Mouthwasy

Crest Pro Health is a great rinse. Wonderful taste not too strong. Mouth feels fresh after use. Have tried other brands but always go back to Crest.

June 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Effective with no staining

I've been using this for several months, indeed an alcohol-free product and it won't stain on teeth. Effective and i feel like a healthier mouth everyday. I would recommend this.