Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 18, 2020

J'adore

J'adore ce produit depuis que je l'ai essayé la première fois je me me sert que de cepui-ci et piur mon conjoint aussi. J'adore le.fait que le goût de l'alcool n'est pas trop présent et il laisse une agréable sensation de fraîcheur apres un bon brossage de dent!!

March 17, 2020

Crest is always the best

Crest makes the best oral hygiene products, the tooth paste, tooth brushes and especially the mouth wash. I tried the crest pro health and it was everything I thought it would be. Recommend for sure

March 11, 2020
    California, United States

Minty fresh goodness!

This mouthwash is the best! It does its job well. I love the mintyness of it. It is affordable and effective. Does it get much better than that? I don't think so!

March 10, 2020

keeps mouth feeling fresh for hours!

keeps mouth feeling fresh for hours! been using this brand for years and it always gives great results. Eliminates morning breath on first use. A good addition to my everyday hygiene essentials.

March 09, 2020

Great value

Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Minty and clean. Great value. Definitely will only purchase this mouth wash from now on. And will be recommending to all my friends. Leaves your mouth fresh for a long time

March 08, 2020

Amazing after taste

This brand beats listerine really nice minty breath cant complain even my kids love it. Crest you amaze me with this one . Hope is future you can me more flovours

March 08, 2020

great

great this stuff honestly works great i use it all the time and it makes my teeth whiter aswell as gives me better breath , i reccommend you to buy this stuff

March 05, 2020

Love it!

This is my favorite kind of crest mouth wash, it has multiple protection and so many benefits that come with it. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh that lasts awhile.

March 02, 2020

I love the fresh clean feeling in my mouth

I love using the Crest Pro Health mouthwash. I love that it’s not overpowering in its taste. It leaves my mouth and breathe minty clean. Been using it for a few years now and won’t change brands!

March 02, 2020

I would like this product, use it every day

My husband and I use this product everyday. Feels great to have fresh breath. Teeth feel and look great! I try to purchase it when its on sale, could end up buying 2.