Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 01, 2019

Healthy teeth

I bought this for bad breath and it definitely works! I like that it doesn’t sting like some other mouthwashes do. However there are so many brands out there that I would like to try others to compare.

March 30, 2019

Gentle on gums

I've switched to this from colgate. My reason being is that it felt more gentle and didn't burn my mouth quite as bad as the colgate on did. I'm talking my gums being full on sore from the colgate.
    It does freshen your breath but the downside of this product is that I find it doesn't leave the fresh feeling for very long after use. Overall my mouth does feel clean and is gentle, not irritating my gums. Sometimes it feels like there's a film on the insides of my cheeks. I'm still not 100% if I will be sticking to this product but all in all I am liking it alot better compared to the colgate mouth wash. And will be buying again as it is priced pretty good. It isn't expensive but it isn't exactly cheap either lol good quality for the $$

March 29, 2019

Really good

Jaime bien le crest sans alcool bien efficace et ne brule pas la bouche comparer a bien dautre rince bouche jachete normalement la bouteille mauve chez costco mais celui si est super aussi

March 27, 2019

Good mouthwash

This mouthwash is great, does its job well and leaves my mouth refreshed.
    I really like the minty flavor which is not overbearing but does the job well. .

March 26, 2019

Super

J’adore se produit . Procureur une haleine fraîche . Une excellente sensation en boucle dure une grande période de temps . Sans brulement . Je le recommande a toute le monde . Après un bon brossage de dents sa fini bien

March 26, 2019

I still continue to use this!

I purchased this product on my own and not through the review club but I wanted to let ppl know it's a great product that I still use faithfully! The main thing about this product is that it works for a longer time than any other I've used so far.

March 25, 2019

Great taste

This mouthwash is great. Most I have tired are way to strong for me and burn my mouth ! This one doesn’t do that But is still effective in eliminating bacteria.
    It tastes great and is a great size value for my money . I definitely recommend

March 25, 2019

I buy this mouthwash over all the others.

This mouthwash works great for my family and myself. Keeps my mouth and teeth fresh and clean throughout the day. Also gives me great fresh breath. 💝 it.

March 24, 2019

Crest is the best!!

I am a firm believer is Crest products, therefore I love the mouthwash as well. The taste is not over powering and doesn’t burn my mouth. It keeps my mouth fresh and feels clean!

March 23, 2019

Great mouth wash

I use this pretty faithfully for overall oral health, as well as fresh breath. I find that you don't need to use a lot for a rinse, so the bottle lasts quite a while.