Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 18, 2021

Works well but tastes awful

Much prefer Listerine..this product leaves a lingering taste that I can't stand. It helps to get the job done, but that's about it. Will not be purchasing again

April 16, 2021

Good Mouthwash

I like crest mouth wash and use it on a daily basis. It’s strong and refreshing. It was recommended by our dentist and we have continued to use it as part of our daily routine.

April 15, 2021

My go to mouthwash

I have used this product ever since I had specialty braces and it was the one that the orthodontist recommended. I have used it every since daily and it seems to do the job (in combination with brushing/flossing).

April 12, 2021

Good

I really like this mouthwash! I don’t like the strong taste some mouthwashes have but I found this one didn’t. It wasn’t like drinking alcohol. Good product and keeps my breath fresh!

Great mouthwash!

I loved using this mouthwash. Made my mouth feel clean and fresh. The flavour was great, not to strong but minty enough to get rid of lingering coffee breath. I feel confident that my breath is fresh heading into work each morning after using this product.

April 12, 2021

Great clean, minus the sharpness

The reason in which I love this product is I feel I get a great clean and it doesn’t have the brutal burn that I find the alcohol based ones have. Definitely recommend if your not a fan of alcohol based mouthwash’s either!

April 08, 2021

Mouthwash

Love this product. Leaves my mouth fresh every time. Its a great morning routine after brushing your teeth to have a little wash for you mouth. I only use a little bit and it does the job

2.0/5

April 01, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

NOT GONNA BE IN OUR HOUSEHOLD ANYMORE!

I really don't like this product, I can't stand on the taste and it had a funky smell. I wont be buying this product in the future. It's a NO NO for me.

2.8/5

March 29, 2021

Taste is everything

On a personal level I could not stand the taste as I was using it and the flavor it left behind, so just for that reason it will never be in my household again. Part of using a product definitely has to do with your senses, and as I said in the title Taste particularly in a mouthwash is everything

Updated On: March 29, 2021

This comment is on the wrong Crest product which is my mistake it was about CREST 3D WHITE MULTI-CARE WHITENING RINSE REVIEWS
    BY CREST

March 29, 2021

Fresh breath

This I use twice daily. It’s an easy, affordable way to keep the mouth, teeth and gums healthy. I even use it on my night guard. I feel my tartar buildup has significantly reduced while using this in combination with brushing and flossing.