Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 13, 2018

Old Standard

I've been using this mouthwash for years! Every once and awhile I'll be enticed by a sale on another brand and try that, but I'm always disappointed because nothing compares to Crest. I try to buy it when it's on sale because it can be a little pricey, but the quality of the product is worth it. I also noticed it was available at my local Costco, which was the best bang for my buck!

April 13, 2018

Good

Get 12-hr Protection Against Germs, Even After Drinking & Eating. Learn More! Reduces Gingivitis. Fights Cavities. Fights Bad Breath. Reduces Plaque. Types: Advanced Health Whitening, Clean Mint, Gum Defense.

3.2/5

April 11, 2018

It works

This mouth wash does make your mouth feel clean but I did find after a couple of weeks after using it, it kind of killed off some of my tastes buds which I wasn’t too happy about.

April 11, 2018

Clean as a Whistle

This is best when bought on sale. It can be pricey - but is very worth it. I like a freshbminty flavour - so I buy the classic. Therer is even no alcohol and whitening options available. It's a great brand - they never let me down.

2.7/5

April 10, 2018

Blue Crest mouthwash

although this product was not that pricy as we bought it on sale.Our family dis not like the taste of this Crest mouthwash 🙁 we prefer the green one.

April 09, 2018

Haleine fraiche

Ce produit donne une haleine fraiche pendant plusieurs heures tout en ayant un goût agréable et pas trop fort. Je l'utilise sur une base régulière et je ne m'en passerais plus

April 09, 2018

Didn't like the taste....

It really didnt work effectively as i thought it should. It burned and had a nasty taste to it. I will not be recommending this product to anyone at all.

April 07, 2018

Crest pro health multi-protection rinse

I am not a fan of this product, did not like the taste. Tried it because I had heard good things about it but it was not what I expected. Other family members like it so it depends on the person.

A MUST TRY!!!

My favourite mouthwash! I use it morning and night and both times I feel confident that my breath is fresh and it leaves my teeth clean. I was previous used to using mouthwashes with alcohol and after switching to this one, I love not having the burning feeling every time I rinse!

April 07, 2018

Je rachète ce produit c'est sûre

J'ai fait la première utilisation dernièrement. Je ne suis pas déçu de ce produit je n'aime pas quand un rince- bouche me brule la bouche et ce n'est pas le cas avec celui ci! A utiliser encore!