2041 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 15, 2013

This mouthwash is amazing - the whole family can use it and it works great - I found it really freshened my breath and without that yucky burning sensation that alcohol mouthwashes have. It left my mouth feeling clean and fresh!

July 15, 2013

When it comes to mouthwash I am super picky so when we received the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection rinse I was skeptical that it would be any different than brands I had previously tried. I was the 1st to try it and was surprised that it didn't have a bad taste like many I had tried.

Our daughter wad the next to try it and claimed the bottle for her own! lol I think that's a pretty good indication that she liked it! Our other children did not care for it but they do not use an oral rinse regularly so we are going to keep trying to encourage good dental health.

July 15, 2013

I love, love, love this mouth wash. The best I have had in a while. I love that I can swish it around in my mouth for a longer period of time and not get the burning feeling that I get with other mouthwash. It gets rid of bad breath and mouth feels great.

July 15, 2013

Got this for the first time after it was recommended when my daughter got her tongue pierced. Love how great this tastes and is gentle with no alcohol.

July 15, 2013

I found this to be a very gentle but effective wash. It doesn't contain alcohol so it doesn't burn or feel too intense, but still feels really refreshing.

July 15, 2013

Thanks to the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club for the chance to try out and review this product. I've been using the rinse for just over a week now and I think it's working well. I find that it makes my mouth feel super clean and refreshed after I'm finished with it. I almost feel like I've just had a professional cleaning at the dentist's office, it's great! It's not overly strong, which is a big bonus because my teeth tend to be a bit sensitive, but this doesn't bother them at all. Overall, I am pleased with this product, and I would recommend this product to family and friends.

July 15, 2013

Wow, I absolutely love this rinse! Before trying this product I was a Listerine mouthwash user but I definitely will be switching to this Crest product from now on. I was so impressed with how clean my mouth felt after using it. I can't believe the difference I can feel in just one week of use. This product is great because the taste is awesome and isn't too strong or intense so you can actually leave it in for the recommended time instead of having to spit it out early as I often have had to do with other mouthwashes. My mouth feels so clean after every time I use this, I feel as though I have just come back from a cleaning at the dentist! This is definitely a must have oral care product :)

July 15, 2013

I received the Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse thru the product review club. I don't use a rinse very often as I find them too strong and often have to dilute them with a bit of water. However, with this rinse, I did not have to dilute it. It wasn't too strong and the taste was pleasant enough. If I buy a mouth rinse in the future, I would not hesitate to purchase this product.

July 15, 2013

I am not normally a mouth wash type of person, but this mouth wash was great! I was able to swish it for the length of time recommended without feeling like my mouth was on fire! I found when paired with a great toothpaste and brush, it can be a great product. The price point seems a bit too high for me, but I suppose a bottle would last a while so it might be worth the investment.

July 15, 2013

I have received this product as part of the product review club. Prior to receiving this product I have been using the pro health series mouthwashes for a couple months now. I find this mouthwash to be one of the best on the market. It is refreshing and not strong but works perfectly to get that extra plaque off of the hard to reach places. I even found this mouth wash works between brushing your teeth for just that little pick up. The blue color doesn't stain, it is a good indication if you spill some. So be careful not to droll over your new dress.