Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 26, 2013

I rarely use mouthwash because I hate the super strong flavor. However Crest Pro Heath Rinse was great! Although it had a strong taste it didn't bother me. I used it after I brushed my teeth in the morning and at night and I really like it! I will keep using it for sure!

July 26, 2013

Thank you for the chance to try the Crest Pro health line.
    The mouth wash is great, it leaves a very refreshing clean feeling after use and lasts for a long time after. The taste is great and it's not overly minty like a lot of others. I will continue to purchase the pro health line, with the combined results of both the tooth paste and mouth wash it leaves you with a very fresh and clean feeling daily :)

July 25, 2013

I received this new product to try through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I have been using this rinse regularly for about 2 weeks now, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only does it feel extremely refreshing at the time of use, but it also maintains the freshness for quite some time after using it. I'm very happy with the long lasting results, and will continue to purchase this product.

I have actually recommended this product to my friends & family.

July 25, 2013

First of all, thank you so very much for the opportunity to try out this product, I really enjoyed doing so. I will be honest, I was never one to use a mouth rinse on a regular basis. This is due to the fact that I usually found that other rinses would dry out my mouth and would sometimes burn my mouth to the point of real discomfort. However, after trying out this product, I noticed such an amazing difference. My mouth felt clean and refreshed, and my teeth felt smooth and looked and felt so clean and shiny. I did not find this rinse to be too harsh, or to dry out my mouth at all, and I absolutely loved it. I will definitely be using Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse on a regular basis from now on.

July 25, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to try Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. This was the first time I used the Pro-Health line and I was happy with the results of the rinse. I really like the flavor and found that I had minty clean breath afterwards for a long period of time. It has great benefits for the gums as well, which I love and my dentist would be very happy about! I would recommend the rinse to friends and family.

1.0/5

July 25, 2013

Now for my disappointment. The one thing I will say that I liked about this rinse was that it had kind of a root beer taste, which was neat. Now, I am a regular rinse user, so I was shocked that it STUNG so badly when I used it. Like a very, very unusual sting. Upon further research, I discovered that there is a pending class action law suit against this mouth wash for a plethora of reasons.. some users report brown spots on their teeth, permanent numbness of their tongue, swelling of their cheeks.. Just not a good time. After giving it a try three times and having that persistent sting each time, I decided to pass on this product.

July 25, 2013

I'm not a regular rinse user but I may just become one after using this. Love the clean minty taste and the clean feeling that lasts for hours. Also love the benefits for my teeth and gums. Definitely a keeper!

July 25, 2013

A great product that makes your breath minty fresh and is very effective for hours. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It is a littlbe bit more expensive but does an effective job of keeping your breath fresh for hours.

July 25, 2013

I always use mouth rinse, but it is random brands I bought at the store.

The crest pro health ( courtesy of chickadvisor review club), is surprisingly different.
    It easier than Listerine (no sting feeling), and it has minty flavour to it. I use it daily.
    As i read the label, it is alcohol free and it is mint. So, there is my favorite two on this one.

I will definitely save the bottle and buy exactly the same when i get my grocery. no more random brands for me.
    the pro health toothpaste is a perfect pair.

price point wise, I think they are same price as the random brands i got at the grocery.

I recommend the rinse, tootpaste and toothbrush(Oral B). Thanks for the chance for review. These items are keeper.

July 25, 2013

I AM writing this review as part of my review club agreement. I absolutely love this mouth rinse. I was alreay buying this month rinse years ago and found it don't have a harsh after taste like most do that I cant stand and need to rinse with water after. Using the right tooth brush, tooth paste and this rinse your teeth and mouth should be kept in very good condition..