Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 27, 2013

This rinse is amazingly fresh feeling. I had never tried an alcohol-free rinse, and had my doubts as to whether it would feel as clean as a traditional rinse, but I was pleasantly surprised - it actually left more of a pure mint sensation than the rinse I usually use. Whether it's worthy of the price tag is an open question. I don't know that it's twice as effective as its half priced competitors... but I'll buy it again if it's on sale!

July 27, 2013

I don't normally use a rinse.I liked the taste of this one .It left my mouth feeling fresh & clean :).Thank you for the chance to try this product.I will definitely recommend this product to my family & friends

3.2/5

July 27, 2013

i'm not one to use a rinse, i usually find they are too strong and leave a burning feeling in my mouth. this rinse was great, nice minty taste, no burning sensation while using it. left my mouth feeling clean and fresh.

July 27, 2013

Love this rinse. I found it was a lot more mild than other rinses I've tried, yet it was still effective. My mouth felt clean and I didn't have to deal with the nasty burning sensation. It worked well and complemented the toothpaste.

July 27, 2013

Really enjoyed this mouthwash. Compared to other rinses I've used I found it to be a bit more mild, and didnt burn my mouth like a lot of others, yet was still strong tasting and left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Would definitely recommend it to anyone! And love that it is alcohol free! Thank you for the opportunity to try to Crest Line.

July 27, 2013

I really liked this Rinse! I'm the type that buys the rinse and uses it every now end then but this one I really liked and used it every day.The rinse completed the package for me and helped with bad breath. Kept the mouth tasting minty fresh :)

July 26, 2013

I'm not usually a rinsing kind of gal......so passed this one onto my husband. he said it tasted good, and did the job.

July 26, 2013

I received this product as part of a review panel and really enjoyed it. I have always been a fan of rinses and this one did not disappoint. As part of a cleaning system, I used it with the Crest Pro-Health paste and toothbrush, it was very effective at making my teeth and breath feel very clean for a long period of time. It was easy to use and I was pleasantly pleased with its effectiveness. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product!

July 26, 2013

I liked the crest pro health multi protection rinse! It didn't burn my mouth like I expected it to. It left my mouth feeling fresh for quite a period of time. I would recommend it, although I think I would only use it once a day after brushing in the morning.

July 26, 2013

I've never tried a nonalcohol based rinse, I still found the flavour too strong. I like the rinse as I swished it in my mouth, it was like a tornado, all bubbly and tingley. I once didn't brush before bed, then got up and used the rinse, it left a bluish tinge in my mouth, then I brushed and my mouth was super clean, fresh and polished. I like the finished product. I don't know that I would buy and use the rinse, too strong a taste for me.