1918 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 21, 2012

I received a sample of Crest Pro Health Mouth Wash and even though it said it was alchol free and wouldn't burn my mouth I was hesitant to use it. I really hated using mouthwashes because they burn my gums, tongue and even lips! With reservation I tried it and to my shock it did not burn my mouth!! This is the only mouthwash that left my mouth feeling comfortable. Apart from this, my mouth was fresh and I don't worry about having bad breath at all. I now use it daily and feel good using Crest Pro Health Mouth Wash!

July 22, 2012

Crest Pro-Health Rinse is the best on the market. I always hated using mouth washes before because the alcohol in them burned so bad it felt like my mouth was on fire. At first I was reluctant to buy it because I didn't think it would live up to it's claims of killing bacteria, freshening breath, and not burning my mouth. When I first used Crest Pro-Health Rinse I was hooked. This product is so much better than the alcohol based ones. This product is also not as toxic if a child swallows it. I've tried both the wintergreen and original flavors and they both are excellent. After using this mouth wash my teeth feel fresh and my mouth is not all dried out like other mouth washes make it. My breath stays fresh for a long time afterwards as well. I use this product in the morning and evening after brushing my teeth and highly recommend it.

June 11, 2012

This is the only kind of mouth wash that I use for the sole reason that it doesnt burn your mouth off! The taste is refreshing and leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and healthy without the burn of other mouth washes.

May 21, 2012

Doesn't burn and leaves my mouth feeling fresh for hours on end. The price is high though, it goes for up to $8.00 a bottle where I live!

April 27, 2012

I love the fact that this mouthwash is alcohol free. It doesn't have that awful burn that other mouthwashes have. It also tastes great.

February 01, 2012

The taste of the pro-health mouthwash isn't overwhelming. It leaves a good taste for a long while, I could feel it working!

January 03, 2012

I used to use Listerine but I hated the awful burn. I was excited to try an alcohol-free mouth wash and I have used it ever since.

1.2/5

September 20, 2011

My goodness, this stuff was horrible. I used it the same day I bought it, and boy do I regret it. The taste is unexpaineablely nasty. It burned like crazy and it left an after taste in my mouth that I could not get rid of, then it left a film on my teeth that I had to re-brush to get rid of. I do not recommend Crest Pro-Health mouth wash to anyone, unless you don't have taste buds and like to peel film off of your teeth.

April 17, 2011

Fantastic product; freshens the breath without the painful alcohol burning sensation. Great price, too, and long lasting!

March 11, 2011

What I love about Crest Pro-Health is that in addition to the many oral health benefits, it has a great flavour, leaves my mouth totally clean and fresh, and doesn't give that burning feeling in my mouth that you get with traditional mouth wash. That burning feeling is because of alcohol, but Crest Pro-Health is alcohol-free. The price is comparable with other leading mouth washes, but I think that it is a much better product than the others.