1949 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.3/5

April 30, 2019

Tastes Weird!

This mouthwash leaves a chemical tasting after taste in my mouth almost all day long. It does the job but I couldnt stand the taste so I threw it out before finishing it!

April 30, 2019

Clean Breathe

This is the best, you can feel your mouth fresh and your breath feels amazing. Not too strong. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends and family all the time when we have this conversation.

April 29, 2019

Crest mouth freshner

It leaves your mouth so clean and fresh breath its not to much strong i really like this to use everymorning and it stays for so long and keep your breath fresh

April 28, 2019

Good breath

I had a tooth that,was giving me issues and I was in alot of pain. I found with this mouthwash I would use it and the pain would go away. I love the taste and how it makes my mouth tingle.

April 28, 2019

Great when in sale

I like using this product. Leave clean fresh taste without the burning.Although find it more expensive compared to other similar products. I always watch for sales then buy it.

April 27, 2019

Love this

Have used this product for at least 2 years now my hubby as well. Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean.A affordable price trusted company ..I purchase this at Walmart and even take it on holidays with us.I would galdly recommend this to anyone/

April 25, 2019

Freshest breath

Crest Pro-Health leaves my breath fresh without the burning sensation from other mouth washes. It cleans around the gum line and when I go for my checkup at the dentist office, I spend less time for them to scrape the teeth

April 24, 2019

Good taste

Fresh and minty. Love the taste and it's not overpowering strong. Leaves my breath smelling great for hours. I would recommend this and to use it with the toothpaste

April 23, 2019

Refreshing

This leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after one rinse. I would buy this product again. However, it is quite a strong taste and it does burn a little sometimes, if kept in mouth for too long.

April 23, 2019

strong mouthwash!

This is a great mouthwash, super effective. The second I start using it starts stinging my mouth, my gums, everywhere. Price is average and you can find it at any drugstore or supermarket!