Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 07, 2020

Crest Mouthwash

My family and I have been using Crest Mouthwash for almost 2 decades now. It's part of a complete morning end evening routine. Leaves my mouth with a fresh clean that we can actually notice!

September 02, 2020

Great product

This leaves breathe super fresh for super long. They come in a big bottle and mini bottle which is super convenient for at home use and in the go. This is a great product for long lasting minty breath that doesn’t burn ur mouth

September 02, 2020

Family's favorite

I have tried several different brands but always come back to Crest Multi Protection. There is a bottle in the kids 🚻s also! Has soothed many gum and small teeth issues.

September 01, 2020

A good addition to our oral care routine

My husband and I use this regularly. The taste is fresh with out being strong. It is nice to have a mouth tinge that isn’t just focused on fresh breath. We do with there was a more convent lid or a pump to make it more convenient for rushed mornings

September 01, 2020

I will continue to buy this product

This is a great mouth wash that the whole family likes. It's not to strong and still works really well. The price is great for how much you get in a bottle. I will definitely continue to buy creat mouth wash.

My go to!

I always need a good mouth wash after I brush my teeth I always buy mouth wash on sale as it can get expensive. Love the freshness! Feels like lasting results

Fait le travail

Ce rince bouche est très bien. Il garde mon allaine fraiche jusqu'au réveil! Le tout sans me brûler les papilles gustatives. J'aime la saveur et en plus il aide à proteger mes dents. Rien à redire :)

Best Mouthwash I’ve Ever Used

I love that this mouthwash is multiprotection. Protects against gingivitis, protects enamel, whitens, and leaves you with fresh minty breath. What’s not to love! It’s the only mouthwash I’ll ever use again!

Its ok

Yes its ok. I believe they can make a more powerful product. I do like it but it isn't my first choice. I like the original better........................

August 30, 2020

Never been more fresh

This has always been and will continue to be our go to mouth wash! I tried other brands and found the freshness did not last as long nor did the children enjoy the “flavour” as much compared to your generic brand.
    Easy to measure cap allows you to not waste any product.
    Highly recommended for long lasting freshness!