Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 31, 2020

Its ok

Yes its ok. I believe they can make a more powerful product. I do like it but it isn't my first choice. I like the original better........................

August 30, 2020

Never been more fresh

This has always been and will continue to be our go to mouth wash! I tried other brands and found the freshness did not last as long nor did the children enjoy the “flavour” as much compared to your generic brand.
    Easy to measure cap allows you to not waste any product.
    Highly recommended for long lasting freshness!

August 29, 2020
    Florida, United States

Good stuff!

This is my go to mouthwash every time. I used to work at a dentist office as a receptionist and a dental assistant and this is what we would recommend to our patients. It works great and keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean!

August 26, 2020

Effective but the taste tho

It works super well as a mouth wash but the taste oh man. I just can’t stand it. If you’re like me and you feel the burn every time you use it. It’s better to switch to some better flavoured ones instead

2.3/5

August 22, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Not the best mouthwash

I tried this mouthwash for the simple fact that it was alcohol free. Not the best purchase I feel like it does nothing for me. It does leave a weird after taste in your mouth as well .

August 21, 2020

Best alcohol free mouthwash

This ProHealth mouthwash is the perfect accompaniment to the ProHealth toothpaste. There is no burning because it is alcohol free. Great taste and it makes my breath feel fresh until I eat or drink after using it. You can find the jumbo bottles at Costco and it’s usually on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. Works well and highly recommend.

August 18, 2020

Mouthwash = fresh breath

This is the best mouthwash ever and helps your mouth feel and smell fresh. Easy to use and measuring line in cap, which is handy. When you feel a bit of a tingly feeling in mouth then u know it's working hard to keep your mouth clean and fresh.

August 10, 2020

Not too harsh!!!

I was already using this mouthwash anyway, but now my dentist recommends it as well! Reasonably priced, flavour is not too harsh (doesn’t burn with alcohol 😬) and leaves everything feeling clean and fresh.
    Great for daily use. I would recommend.

August 10, 2020
    California, United States

Good mouth wash

My hole family loves this mouth wash. Is not that harsh of my little ones mouth. Love how is easy to use. My mouth feels fresh and clean after I sinse. Smelling Fresh. Definitely recommend it.

August 07, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

I like the freshness

I love that my mouth feels so fresh and so clean after. My family always makes sure I have this restocked! It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh! I would buy it over and over again can’t go wrong. Minty and clean.