Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

2.7/5

July 09, 2013

I wasn't stunned by it, it was ok. I liked the taste, but, I found the consistency to be a little runny in your mouth. I found I had to add a little more than I normally would with the usual paste. If it were on sale I may buy it, but, I didn't think it was really worth so much more than regular toothpaste.

July 08, 2013

I really like this product, but have a huge problem with the use of palm oil to produce it. I just came back from Borneo and saw the devastation that the palm oil industry produces affecting the wildlife.. I'm sure that there are many other components that can be use to produce it. I would not recommend this product for the mentioned reason.

2.8/5

September 12, 2012

My husband and I are picky when it comes to toothpaste, This happened to be on sale so I decided to try it... we loved it... your mouth feels clean and fresh after using this. One complaint I have is the regular price. I won't pay $6.00 for toothpaste