Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

1.5/5

April 12, 2019

Je ne recommande pas.

Il s’agit d’un produit que j’aime plus ou moins. Comparativement à d’autre marques, celle-ci a des cristaux dans la pâte qui vient abimer les dents à la longue. J’ai moins aimé ce produit.

1.7/5

April 09, 2019

Abrasif

Je n'aime vraiment pas cette pâte a dent. Elle me laisse un effet de brûlent en bouche et même pour certaine personne elle fait desquamer les tissus de la bouche.

April 05, 2019

Not bad

Not bad as a product is all I can say :( :(
    I thought it may be better that this, results are not good at all and it caused sensitivity to my teeth
    I do not recommend it

1.5/5

January 29, 2019

Thus product burnt my mouth!

I used this product for 1 week. After that week i had blisters in my mouth. I have NEVER had this with any other toothpaste. I will not use this product again

December 07, 2018

Average, ordinary product, nothing special

Bought this on special using coupons.......and there's nothing compelling about this Crest variety that would entice me to buy it again.

P&G;claims this is a premium product......Well, OK, if they say so.

I'm starting to think all toothpastes are almost one and the same, except for flavoring + color, and the design on the box.

1.7/5

July 17, 2018

😐

When I purchases product I had very high hopes but after using it for two week I didn't see a change in my teeth and it's supposed to be a whitening tooth paste OK it's more of a regular toothpaste

1.8/5

April 22, 2018

Not the best

I work in a dental office and this came in as a sample so I tried it out, I found that the toothpaste felt gritty on my teeth and my teeth did not feel that clean after using it, I also find that it eats away at the skin of my cheeks (sloughing) I don’t recommend this for toothpaste

1.3/5

October 24, 2017

I've used this stuff before and the beads get stuck in your teeth. So if you have any gaps between your teeth forget it and try another crest brand!!!!!

1.3/5

March 23, 2017

I dunno what is in it, but it's a very strong toothpaste, the little beads in it are like glass! it tore my mouth up and caused the inside of my mouth, gums cheeks tongue everything to peel skin! it was super gross and I discontinued after a week and the problem went away.
    I won't really recommend it as a friend had the same issue..
    Not impressed.

June 04, 2016

I don't have problems using any others brands of toothpaste but this one is going to garbage because can't stand it taste in my mouth. Can't tell to much because I used only 3 times.