Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

January 10, 2019

Ok

I can say that it does not tastebad and it does whiten your teeth but if you have sensitive teethi did not recommend using it. My mouth was sore for twodays but my teethwe're whiter...

January 09, 2019

Efficace!

Je ne sais pas si c’est l’habitude mais je trouve que ce dentifrice est plus efficace que certains. J’en ai essayé d’autres mais c’est avec celui-ci que j’ai l’impression d’avoir vraiment les dents propres et plus blanches. Un bon choix de dentifrice!

January 08, 2019

Keep my teeth healthy.

I love all the protection Crest pro health provides and we buy this line of products all the time. I recently bought this whitening toothpaste and have been using it over a month. I have not noticed any change in the whiteness of my teeth. I am a little disappointed in the whitening area but will continue to buy Crest pro health products.

January 04, 2019

I like it

I got it as a sample from my dentist and i like it it is a bit strong in the morning but leave your mouth and breath fresh and clean and this is the most important add to this its efficicienty on whitening the teeth

November 17, 2018

Crest is now the only product I use because of the nice and creamy texture it gives out. It’s not too minty and harsh like the other products/brands and that’s why I love it.

October 27, 2018

1 of 3 products i usually buy

My family seems to like it a lot! Not gritty and leaves a fresh sense of clean feeling. Like the different varieties it come in and the fact it’s pro-health.:-)

October 18, 2018

Je recommande

J'aime bien ce produit. Le dentifrice a une belle texture et a très bon goût. Par contre, l'effet blanchissant me deçois. Aucune amélioration à long terme avec celui-ci.

October 09, 2018

Great toothpaste

I really like this toothpaste but I would recommend they make one that doesn’t have as much fluoride, I trust the brand but I’m also starting to look for more natural options and would like to see that

October 06, 2018

Clean

Who doesn't want fresh breathe? No body wants to talk to someone with stinky breathe And sparkling teeth! This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling super clean and fresh.

October 05, 2018

Crest ProHealth Tootpaste

Crest ProHealth Toothpaste makes my whole mouth taste so fresh. I enjoy the flavor Everytime I brush because it taste so good. I know that I am doing something good for my teeth every day.