Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 10, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Ok for what it is

This is definitely not my go to toothpaste. I find it to be VERY harsh/strong on gums and cheeks. Overall wasn’t BAD but didn’t see whitening results.

3.2/5

May 25, 2021

Great toothpaste!

I love this toothpaste for leaving a clean feeling in your mouth and it has a nice fresh taste! The only downside is that I don’t find it has any effect in regard to whitening. As a general toothpaste though, I highly recommend!

May 16, 2021

favourite toothpaste now

I have been using Crest whitening tooth paste for a while, must say it’s a great product! My teeth have obvious change, it kept bright and white for the whole day, plus fresher breath. I love it.

May 07, 2021

Would buy again

I like the minty taste. It is not too overpowering like a lot of toothpastes.

This one does clean teeth with a nice clean feeling after. As a coffee drinker my teeth stain and this toothpaste helps brighten and whiten my teeth great.

May 07, 2021

Crest pro whitening

Bought this toothpaste recently and overall it was alright. I did not notice any difference in whiteness, however the quality of the toothpaste was better then most.

May 06, 2021

Love it

I love this toothpaste. I normally use Colgate until i tried this and now I’m
    Hooked. This is the only brand we buy now. The whole family loves it as much as I do

May 03, 2021

Good toothpaste

Not my favourite toothpaste but I have purchased more then once and would recommend it not so much for whitening. It does leave your teeth feeling smooth and clean with fresh breath. But I did find it did nothing for whitening but overall a good product.

April 23, 2021

Takes Awhile

Great tasting toothpaste.Took me about three weeks to notice an improvement.Had the early symptoms of gingivitis but am now doing well.As for whiter teeth i have an improvement minor in the scope of things.

April 19, 2021

Awesome

I loved this toothpaste. I appreciated that the taste wasn't to strong and didn't burn my mouth. It did not leave a gritty feeling on my teeth. I really enjoyed it. Definitely a must buy!

3.2/5

April 12, 2021

Not quite impressed

The first thing I noticed was that the toothpaste didn't lather and get all nice and bubbly like normal toothpastes do. You literally have to drag it around your teeth with the toothbrush and it just didn't feel right. It was also gritty and had a horrible texture. My teeth did not feel clean afterwards and there was absolutely no difference in whiteness after an extended period of time. I had no intention of ever buying it again, until I grabbed it by accident at the store. I didn't want it to go to waste so I gave it another try, and still ended up with the same disappointment. I cannot recommend this product.