Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

March 19, 2019

Bien!

J’aime ce dentifrice. Ayant les dents sensible, il m’aide a renforcir l’emaille de mes dents tous en blanchissant. Je le
    Recommande a tous. Il a quand meme bon gout!

March 18, 2019

très bonne

Jaime bien cette sorte de pâte a dent elle comble bien mes besoin dentaire de plus elle est offerte dans plusieurs sorte , pour la totale ou des soint plus spécifique blanchiment et meme des combos si je peut m'exprimer ainsi :) jais quelque fois changé de sorte mais je retourne toujours vers le meme produit .. merci

February 22, 2019

Crest Proheath toothpaste

Crest Prohealth is the only toothpaste my family uses and can agree upon. Sometimes it is difficult to find a good one that has everything you want in a toothpaste and that the flavour is good. Crest Prohealth makes your teeth feel so good and clean and it must have good benefits cause that s the toothpaste my dentist hands out as a sampl to patients.

February 22, 2019

Crest pro health love

Pro health by Crest is the family favourite. It tastes great and freshens our breath while cleaning our teeth. I wouldn't use anything else because I've tried others and they just dont work the same.

February 19, 2019

Bon produit

Bon produit
    Ne vous attendez pas à une blancheure incandescente de vos dents avec ce produit, ce n’est pas un blanchiment du dentiste !
    Procure une belle mousse et une sensation de dents propres :-)

February 19, 2019

It's great!

I tried Crest for the first time as I have very sensitive teeth and always have used special toothpastes. I was impressed with the clean feeling on my teeth and would purchase again.

February 15, 2019

Not bad

I tried this toothpaste and was impressed or u impressed. Kind of right down the middle on this one. If on sale it's worth a try, just a standard toothpaste with whitening capabilities.

February 12, 2019

I think this one is my go to toothpaste now

I love the way it cleans so refreshing.all of my family love this one.bright teeth and helps to prevent teeth problems better.will continue to use from now on.

February 07, 2019

Crest Toothpaste

Love the minty taste, leaves my teeth feeling very clean. Usually use Crest for their whitening properties. Great price as it goes on sale often. Well known trusted brand, been using it for years with great results.

February 02, 2019

Best kind o toothpaste!

First time i tried Crest, i knew i would never buy any other brand! I love everything about this toothpaste and i have been buying it for years! Very satisfied of this product and the way it makes my teeths feel fresh!