Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 07, 2020

Surprisingly works (though not as much as white strips)

I thought other reviewers were exaggerating when they posted that this actually whitened their teeth. I am pretty picky about teeth whitening and for years used White Strips but stopped a couple of years ago since my teeth were becoming translucent and I was worried about my enamel.

I recently had teeth cleaning and usually that in itself whitens but this time, it just wasn't enough, which is why I purchased this toothpaste.

I used an electric toothbrush and after 1 week of use, my teeth are slightly whiter. Nothing worthy of a before and after but I can see a difference so will continue with this toothpaste for longer. It's

June 18, 2020

My toothpaste of choice!

I am sure there can be improvments , just like every other product out there. But this is my go to toothpaste. Sometimes I switch brands because they were on sale, but I always find my way back to this one!

3.2/5

June 13, 2020

Didn’t like it

It’s a very good product with good quality, cleans the teeth very well also I’ve used this company’s product for a looooonggg time but it has very strong mint taste which I don’t like about this product and

June 08, 2020

Good toothpaste

Good taste. Freshness after using the toothpaste. Got a little whiter not as much as I wanted though. Overall not a bad experience though. Would recommend

June 04, 2020

Best toothpaste!

I use this toothpaste 3 times a day and it really does the trick. It’s not harsh with minty take over and really gives you that from the dentist feeling. The crest whitening strips plus this toothpaste is the perfect combination!

June 04, 2020

Give it a try

I would give this product a try. It worked for me. It whitened my teeth and made them look a lot better. People noticed the difference in my appearance when I used this product.’

May 31, 2020

Good toothpaste

I got this toothpaste because it was on sale, but I typically buy crest

Jai trouvé cette dentifrice en rabais, mais typiquement quand j’achète dentifrice, c’est crest

May 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome

Such a great tooth paste. Works so well for whitening and had such a nice minty taste that isn’t too overwhelming. I use this on a daily basis so so good

April 28, 2020

Good toothpaste

My family have used this toothpaste for long time. Still sometimes we buy this one. But this paste is not the one to protect the sensitivity. For that we have to use other paste. Otherwise for them who does not have any dental problem and needs a regular kind of paste, this is perfect. Has cavity protection and with essential fluoride. Cleans well.

April 10, 2020

One of the must buy

Buying a toothpaste might be tricky sometimes, especially if you have a family and need to choose a product that everyone can use. I bought this toothpaste many times already, and we always like it's smell, color and the freshness of breath that it leaves after. Teeth are also becoming much whiter after using it, so definitely recommend.