Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

September 17, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Good toothpaste

I love how crest prohealth leaves my mouth fresh and clean. My family has been using crest for years. Crest is a great product and will continue to use.

September 04, 2019
    United States

Does its job

Got this based on reviews and I have had really good luck with it it has definantly whitened my teeth. And dosnt taste to bad. And price isnt to high. I have made this my first choice tooth paste for my family

August 29, 2019
    California, United States

Value for money

I like the minty fresh taste which last long. It is also good for teeth 👍. I have bit sensitive teeth and have no problem after using this toothpaste. I am using it for a long time. Must try.

August 28, 2019
    New York, United States

Crest, go to trusted brand

This toothpaste definitely makes your mouth feel so fresh and so squeaky clean! I do not feel the need to use mout
    h wash after using crest pro health toothpaste.

August 15, 2019

Great toothpaste

Ive been using this toothpaste everyday for three years and it changed my life. They give my teeth a great clean and whiten them ad well. People should totally use this product

August 14, 2019

The best so far

I really liked this toothpaste! It's gel, which is my usual preference and minty but not overpowering. The biggest thing that I noticed is how clean my teeth felt after using this toothpaste. There was definitely a difference between Crest Pro-Health and my usual toothpaste when it comes to the clean feeling. I would absolutely buy this toothpaste again if the price was comparable to my usual brand.

August 12, 2019

Tooth paste

I tried this toothpaste few weeks back and the results are good. The packaging of the product is also good. Helps to make the teeth strong and also easily available

August 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Go to toothpaste

Really like the Crest pro health toothpaste line. Has a good taste and does not taste too gritty. Ok for sensitive teeth and the price point is pretty well for standard toothpaste. Would recommend to others.

July 24, 2019

Cleans and freshens breath.

I would recommend this product for deep cleaning and fresh breath. I would definitely buy this Crest Pro-Health toothpaste. Makes teeth clean and whitens.

July 23, 2019

Bon produit

Cette pâte à dent est très bien. Goût et texture ok. J’ai aimé ce produit. Je recommande et je vais racheter le produit. La magique Crest est une marque de confiance.