Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

March 20, 2019

toothpaste

we love crest pro health i dont think we have found a crest pro health product we didnt like yet this is very good at freshing your breathe and cleaning your teeth and gums we buy the pro health line alll the time

Would buy this again

I have tried several toothpastes but crest pro health leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh longer. My mouth does not get that gummy feeling as fast as it did with other toothpastes. It aslo keeps your smile whiter.

Love it

This is a must have for me, my lips are often chapped and dry. I always prefer this over any other as this one is natural, alot more long lasting moisture.
    I somehow feel this doesn't act well in winters so I substituted to skin fix for winters.

Fresh Breath

i knew i would never buy any other brand! I love everything about this toothpaste and i have been buying it for years! Very satisfied of this product and the way it makes my teeths feel fresh and white

Favourite toothpaste

I've been using this toothpaste for a while and I really like it. It has a nice minty fresh taste and my teeth are always nice and white after I use it.

Favorite

It's a shame I can't find this specific type of Crest Pro-Health anymore. I absolutely love the flavor as it's not too spicy for a mint. My teeth feel extra clean after a good brushing, and I do notice a difference in how white my teeth become in just a few days. If I ever travel and see this in a store, I'm buying multiples!

Fresh breath...white teeth

Got a sample from my dentist and I totally loved it....keeps my breath fresh and ...yeaa white teeth, it's also long lasting. I am definitely getting a new one soon from the store

March 19, 2019

I'm going to buy this product again for sure

This product has a good taste. Crest toothpaste leaves a long lasting fresh feeling. It has been helping to keep white my teeth so far. Good price as well.

March 18, 2019

good price

I love that this product has always coupons. i never thought this cheaper price toothpaste works great never switched brand from the time i used this..

March 18, 2019

quality toothpaste

Im quite happy with it - not harsh on my enamel or gums like some other brands I've used. Also been told by my dentist that is one of the safer ones on the market - apparently some of the others can be somewhat destructive to the tooth enamel. Will stick with this!