Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 13, 2021
    United States

My Dentist Recommended

My dentist recommends this toothpaste so it is the one we always use. It tastes fresh and gets the job done, can’t say I’ve noticed any significant whitening but it doesn’t hurt to have that added benefit.

October 11, 2021

Really good

This is really goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

October 01, 2021

Fresh breath for hours

This toothpaste has a great flavour that lasts in my mouth for hours. It’s a great price & leaves my teeth feeling clean and looking sparkly. I will be buying again.

September 28, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

A fresh cleansed mouth

This was a first time purchase in an emergency

My teeth felt fabulous.

So clean and fresh.

This toothpaste really gave me confidence.

I will definetly buy this again

September 25, 2021

Best toothpaste

I would recommend this toothpaste for everyone it's great in value, works great and all of our family use this toothpaste and loves it and it smells great.

September 13, 2021

Our usual brand!

This is the only toothpaste we feel happy using for all 6 people in our family. The kids hate heavy mint flavours, so the mild taste suited them. My husband and I appreciate the fresh mouthwash feeling and it’s affordable. It’s our new “usual” product now!

September 11, 2021
    Florida, United States

Refreshing to my Mouth

This toothpaste is very refreshing! It works very, i’ve been using it for over a month now and I do see a great difference in my teeth! I love it I definitely will purchase again!

September 01, 2021
    France

Produit efficace sur du long terme

Produit efficace sur du long terme , parfait pour l haleine dents blanches et gencives, je recommande sans hésitation, produit que je rachèterais sans problème.

August 30, 2021

Enjoy this toothpaste

I just bought this last week because i like to try new stuff once in a while... Well... The whole family likes it, we will be buying it again for sure :)

August 17, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fresh mouth fresh you ❤️

Great value purchase. Flavour is fine. Have been using for a month and don't really notice my teeth getting whiter, but stilll good toothpaste. I feel so fresh after brushing my teeth