Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

November 27, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Leaves your mouth fresh

I live this toothpaste. Not only is it great value and from a trusted brand, it left my whole mouth feeling fresh and squeaky clean. The taste isn’t too overpowering and leaves a nice fresh aftertaste

November 27, 2019

Cleans effectively

Its a very economical toothpaste. Best for all ages at home. Cleans your teeth and make them sparkling. Your smile is very important. Better try this product

November 26, 2019

I really like that product!

Generally, I prefer "Crest" than the other brands. It really fights with the cavity, leaving fresh breath for longer time, and my teeth are shining, yes, shining! Since I found "Pro-Health" I use only this. My teeth are very sensitive and this one helps me a lot. It is not the cheapest one, and rarely is on the promotion, but I love it.

Decent product

I enjoyed using the Crest Pro Health toothpaste. It has a mild taste, and my mouth feels fresh after using it.
    I do find it a bit expensive for toothpaste, which is why I didn't rate it higher.

Excellent produit.

Nous utilisons tous le dentifrice Crest à la maison et toute la famille est satisfaite . Il nettoie bien les dents et procure une haleine fraîche tout en protégeant de la formation de caries.

November 25, 2019

clean and fresh

I like this mark a lot, but I like the 3D more, although it is a little more face than the traditional ones, I prefer because it helps with my sensibility in the teeth, mainly me days of very cold.

November 25, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Great for sensitive teeth

This product is great for my sensitive teeth, also amazing taste, and pleasant fragrance, great price for such an amazing quality. Love it a lot. Definitely recommend

November 20, 2019

Great product

Like how it makes my mouth feel super clean. Helps with keeping bad breath away ( especially if you eat something like garlic or onion). Really helped make.my teeth a little whiter.

November 10, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My favorite toothpaste yet

This taste so much better than other toothpastes I have tried and it leaves my mouth feeling super clean. Definitely a great product and worth the price.

October 30, 2019

Keeps me teeth clean

I have never had any issues with this tooth paste it keeps my teeth white and feeling clean it leaves no film or bad after taste like some toothpastes