Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

January 15, 2019

One of the best toothpastes I've ever used

This toothpaste makes your mouth and teeth feel brand new. Use it daily. Tastes great and really feels like it deep cleans your teeth and gums.

I've used many different toothpastes in the past and really feel like this one is definitely in the top 5. Would recommend it to anyone tired of their usual toothpaste and would like to try something different.

January 12, 2019

Recommended by dentist

This whitening toothpaste has been recommended to me by my dentist. She told me this will help whiten my teeth. Since the I have been using this. Don’t see much results yet but smells good and really minty flavour

January 11, 2019

Smells good

Got nothing much to say. I like pro health. I have been using it for years. Gets my teeth clean. Have a really good day everyone I dont have anything else to add

January 10, 2019

Best toothpaste ever!

I love this toothpaste, it has protection and whitening! I use this with the pro health mouthwash and I have had positive results. My dentist is really impressed with how little work they need to do when I go for my cleaning! So, in the long run, I'm taking excellent care of my teeth, and saving money at the dentist!

January 08, 2019

I use this product everyday

I’ve been using this toothpaste everyday for about 3 weeks now. My mouth feels fresh and I wouldn’t say they are bright white but they seem to have a shine to them, it’s like there’s no more stains gained.

January 05, 2019

Excellent produit

Ce produit est excellent. Il a effectivement blanchit mes dents ainsi que bien combattu la carie. Je recommande cette patte à dents puisque ce n’est pas de la fausse représentation et c’est très efficace.

December 31, 2018

Good

This is a product that has a lot of benefits in one toothpaste, which I like. The flavor is fresh but not overpowering. The price point is good and I do feel it is effective at whitening. This is something I'd definitely buy again, and I do recommend this product.

December 27, 2018

I use this product all the time

I buy this product all the time. I wish it would whiten your teeth a bit better but for the value I enjoy it. I also like how clean and fresh my breath feels after using it

December 22, 2018

Crest is a consistent refreshing tooth paste.

I'v used alot of different kinds of thoothpaste to find the right one goe me. I like crest because its not griddy like i found with some. Its refreshing and doesnt sting your gums. Crest is a great toothpast thats been around for generstions and keeps my teeth free from cavities.

December 20, 2018

So fresh!

My favorite thing about this toothpaste is how fresh and clean it makes by mouth feel. It tastes and smells great and gets rid of bad breath. It’s one of the best toothpastes I have used.