Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 06, 2022

Best whitening toothpaste ever

Bought this toothpaste by chance but I can say that it’s the Best whitening toothpaste ever. Only after 2/3 days of use the difference can be seen. Feels refresh. No after smell of toothpaste after using.

February 21, 2022

Good product

Leaves your mouth refreshing and clean for hours. I highly recommend this product we only use Colgate and always will use Colgate products. Never dissatisfied.

February 15, 2022

Crest a family brand

I have been using Crest since I was a little girl and continue to do so. I feel this toothpaste makes my teeth feel the cleanest. I love the prohealth line the best.

February 05, 2022

Would buy again

I absolutely love this toothpaste it has helped my gums a lot in the last 6 weeks. I also love the peppermint taste and my hubby always wants to purchase this kind when we’re out. I love how it leaves my teeth cleaning clean and I find the peppermint taste is long lasting compared to other brands.

January 26, 2022

Loved it!

I have always bought crest toothpaste.
    The flavour is great and makes my teeth feel very clean and fresh.
    A hood variety of different kinds. I have always trusted crest.

January 21, 2022

Little bit chalky but cleans well

I find the CrestPro-Heath toothpaste to have a slightly chalky texture which I am not a huge fan of but my teeth always feel clean after I rinse. Flavour isn't too strong which is a bonus

January 05, 2022
    United States

Love it!!

Crest is the best brand for any product but I absolutely love this toothpaste it’s the only toothpaste I get for my family it kills germs and whitens teeth at the same time such a steal deal!!

December 29, 2021

Love it

I love crest toothpaste. I have used many others but they make me gag. I find this very light and perfect for use. Cleans great and not a very strong taste as well.

December 29, 2021

Love crest

My whole family uses crest (three generations). Great value with great clean, leaves teeth feeling clean and fresh breath. Would recommend highly to anyone.

December 28, 2021
    United States

Best toothpaste!

This is my go to brand for purchasing a good quality toothpaste! The health benefits, flavor, sizes, value & quality overall outweigh and beat any other competing brand! I've been using Crest Pro Health Advanced for the last few years now, and will never try another toothpaste again! This is by far my favorite!