Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

2.7/5

September 03, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Clean teeth

I have this crest prohealth toothpaste. I really do not see any difference in my teeth. There is not much lather to it either. My teeth are clean. The flavor is just regular flavor tooth paste.

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Fresh

I found this good on stains as I drink alot of tea and I used to smoke so wanted to try a whitening toothpaste but unfortunately I found that the freshness didn't last very long.

August 07, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Not as good as I thought

Honestly it’s not a bad toothpaste.. just average. The price is a bit high for what it claims to do. I have used this for 2 months and honestly saw no difference between Pro-Health Profresh and regular Crest. For the price I wouldn’t recommend it.

August 06, 2019
    Washington, United States

Ok

I dont notice it whitening my teeth with this toothpaste and seems the same as the competitors quality of whitening toothpaste. I do like the east cap.

July 29, 2019

I don't like it very much

I don't have much to say on this one. I usually use Synsodyne because I believe its the best one for sensitive teeth. I tired using this one but it didn't really work out for me. I had this wired sensations in my teeth.

July 18, 2019

Good but not great

I have been using this toothpaste for a month now, it is not bad, but not great. In terms of whitening, No noticeable difference for me. I use it like any other normal toothpaste and it is alright, but I do not find the whitening aspect to be great. My mouth feels the same after brushing, unlike other toothpaste that makes your breath feels super fresh, I don't get that with this toothpaste either. I give it a three out of five, if it is on sale, you might want to give it a try.

July 10, 2019
    Royal Kensington and Chelsea, United Kingdom

Not sold.

It tastes weird and has an aftertaste that I am not a fan of. It also has an off-putting consistency. I'm sure it's effectiveness is great but the taste is really not for me.

2.3/5

July 07, 2019

Funny aftertaste

It tastes gross and has a funny aftertaste. And it has a weird consistency. Not a fan. I'm sure it's effectiveness is great but the taste throws me off.

2.8/5

June 25, 2019

As a dental hygienist...

Although it does use a different type of fluoride that works better to reverse gingivitis, Crest is pretty notorious for its sloughing effect! I find that my patients who use this product always get sloughed cheeks and gums If you find white skin coming out of your mouth, it's a sign that you're using a toothpaste that doesn't make your mouth happy!

2.3/5

June 10, 2019

Im a dentist

Meh. I used to use it. But i find sensodyne better. Its a great prices toothpaste. Sensodyne is expensive. This is great price. Maybe the newer ones r good but i still go for sensodyne