Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

2.2/5

January 10, 2019

All hype, no results

Product claims to get teeth up to 4x whiter but doesn’t come anywhere close to it. It’s just another regular toothpaste. There was significant improvement even when using with the mouthwash and electric toothbrush. Don’t purchase, all hype and no results. I’m disappointed.

September 20, 2018

Best

I have to say this one of the best toothpaste I have ever used. It got my breath smelling so fresh and clean. It gave me a naturalI have to say this one of the best toothpaste I have ever used. It got my breath smelling so fresh and clean. It gave me a natural

August 14, 2018

Toothpaste

I love Crest products but I don't see a big difference in what this toothpaste does that the others don't. This toothpaste is a bit expensive so I won't likely buy this one again unless it's on sale.

June 22, 2018

*squeeky clean teeth :)

I love this product, it is very fresh thanks to micro ball, the amount is huge, I still have it because I turn with several toothpastes. I recommend !!

April 24, 2018

It's toothpaste, but..

It IS just toothpaste, but as a toothpaste if I have to describe it I would say this was is very nice. I didn't use it long enough to whiten my teeth noticeably, no surprise. I bought it on sale and I will say I'm glad I did.

April 11, 2018

This toothpaste is a good one, but I cant say I was impressed. It left me with a moderate taste/ feeling of freshness but I didn't notice my teeth getting any whiter nor my gums any healthier from using it.

April 06, 2018

Oui j'aime le produit j'aimerais en racheter........ .............
    ..............tank you.................................................................................... ....................................................................................

March 18, 2018

Not all products are for everyone

Crest products do have a very good name however unfortunately I found this particular product was a little too strong for my mouth and teeth. I do have sensitive teeth however I found after using this product my mouth was quite sore and my teeth were even more sensitive. I didn't find the enamel strengthening properties effective for my mouth.

March 13, 2018

Crest Pro Health toothpaste

I used to use Crest pro health and was happy with it. Recently have read that the blue beads in the toothpaste can become lodged in your gums, stopped using and have moved on.

February 10, 2018

Not the best toothpaste

I personally dislike this toothpaste the flavor of the toothpaste is not month2ib my opinion and I don't find the clean as great as other toothpastes I've used. I would not recommend to anyone but this is just my personal opinion.