Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

October 19, 2020

It's okay but don't like the taste

I have tried numerous types of toothpastes for Crest but it just makes me want to throw up, horrible flavour in your mouth when brushing I would recommend another brand instead of this one.

June 17, 2020

Used regularly but switched to 3D White

Used it because the dentist gave free samples of it and didnt like switching toothpastes but soon switched to Crest 3D white. Thought is was better quality for the same price. Slesgs prefer whitening tooth pastes

2.8/5

March 31, 2020

I would purchase other Crest toothpaste instead

The taste of this product is mediocre. However in saying that it is so effective as a toothpaste and the amount of foam is good. I would not purchase this because of the taste

March 18, 2020

Decent product

I love the clean feeling after using this toothpaste, but the cost of a tube seems quite high. I also was told by the dentist that using whitening toothpaste all the time makes your teeth more sensitive.

March 17, 2020
    Texas, United States

Not so whitening crest

This is a really refreshing toothpaste.
    Taste is really good. Very mild doesn’t harm the gums and the teeth.
    Doesn’t whiten the teeth At all as it promises in the packaging.
    Very costly

February 29, 2020

Does the job

I bought this toothpaste because it was cheaper than my regular one but I wasn’t super impressed. It does seem like a good toothpaste but I always feel like it leaves a residue on my teeth.

February 01, 2020

Just ok

I wanted to try this badly because I have sensitive everything! But I when I did finally try it out I felt like it made my teeth even more sensitive. I tried using it on and off with another type during the week to maybe relieve a little bit but it didn’t help. But this is just
    My opinion! It’s probably works wonders for others! I wasn’t so lucky :(

2.8/5

January 02, 2020

Goût étrange

Le produit est très abrasif et un goût étrange reste dans la bouche et une sensation de sécheresse et présente après le brossage de plus je trouve trop fort

October 31, 2019

Just didn't work for me

Whenever I use Crest I get a film on the inside of my cheek. I do not get the film when using other brands just Crest. I know other people who love it but for me it's a pass.

2.7/5

September 03, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Clean teeth

I have this crest prohealth toothpaste. I really do not see any difference in my teeth. There is not much lather to it either. My teeth are clean. The flavor is just regular flavor tooth paste.