Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

April 14, 2014

We really like this toothpaste but don't agree that it should be as expensive as it it,

April 14, 2014

Très bon goût, même les enfants l'utilisent sans problème.

April 14, 2014

je l adore, le dentiste ma l avait recommender et jen suis ravi, toute la famille l utilise et ce raiment un bon produit, ce devenue lui de notre maison.

2.3/5

April 13, 2014

I did not like this toothpaste. It is really thick and gummy. It also did not last through an entire brushing. As far as effectiveness goes I did not see a real improvement in a few months and neither did my hygienist. She asked if I was still using my electric toothbrush because the plaque build-up was bad. I was still using the electric toothbrush, it was the toothpaste that wasn't doing the job. I brush and floss religiously and was so disappointed in my checkup.

2.8/5

April 13, 2014

it makes my teeth very clean. It also protects my teeth until the next brushing. i love it.

2.8/5

April 09, 2014

I have sensitive teeth abd this product does not help at all with my sensitivity.

April 04, 2014

I like the way it cleans and freshens your breath but for some reason it leaves my mouth rather dry after I brush for several hours after. Not sure what the reason is but it doesn't seem to happen with any other toothpaste I have ever used. So for that reason I would not buy it again but it seems to work well and I did like the taste!

March 30, 2014

I love using any type of Crest toothpaste, I always been impressed by how clean my teeth were after!

March 30, 2014

Very good toothpaste i really love it and use it all the time

March 25, 2014

Off and on throughout my life I've tried using Crest, but for some reason it feels initially clean and then after about 30 minutes it leaves a weird aftertaste that doesn't feel the freshest.. Even when I haven't eaten anything. I haven't had any other toothpaste do this to me besides the weird toothpaste I used when I was in Europe.