Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

Great product, good price

This toothpaste cleans my teeth great My teeth feel so much cleaner. My breath is so much fresher. My hygienist has told me that my teeth are cleaner and she doesn't spend as much time cleaning my teeth.

May 15, 2019

I would buy this product again

This is my family's go to for tooth paste! Awesome price, great flavour, for an all day freshness!! I wish they would come ou with an organic toothpaste!

Minty Fresh!

Crest Pro-Health Profesh Toothpaste leaves a subtle minty fresh flavour! There is a fair amount of toothpaste in a tube and I feel as though it lasts a while! Also leaves teeth feeling super clean!

Fresh and clean

Make tooth and mouth are fresh and clean after used it
    The special smelling and formulae are making healthy and strongly
    Love it to forward friendship and used it all whole family

Best toothpaste!

Best toothpaste Ive found. Works for all around mouth care. I like that it has all the extras like whitening and freshness for whole mouth clean, but is still gentle on my sensitive teeth. Also the toothpaste our dentist gives out and reccomends!

Fantastic toothpaste

Nice flavor, not too strong. I have a sensitive mouth so most toothpaste burns a bit but not this one. Wasn't "gritty" at all. Teeth felt super clean and my breath was great!

Awesome

I loved the taste of the tooth paste I didnt find it to strong and it didnt make my teeth feel gritty like some of the other tooth pastes doand it helped brightened my teeth :)

May 14, 2019

Great toothpaste to do its job

I love this toothpaste. With a great minty flavour, it leaves my mouth fresh and clean feeling.

I had some old stains on my teeth that since faded since switching to this toothpaste, and my teeth are a little whiter.

May 03, 2019

Crest prohealth toothpaste is remarkable.

I was raised using Crest toothpaste and now as an adult I am always willing to try new Crest products so trying Crest Prohealth toothpaste I was not disappointed

May 03, 2019

Good to use

I like to change between this and another whitening toothpaste. The format and use are easy. Also worth it when it’s on sale to buy money than one. Easily available at most drug and grocery stores. Or check flyers.