Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Blackberry Lemonade Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #23 out of 238 in Soft Drinks

May 29, 2017

Of all the flavours available, this is by far my favourite. Not too sweet and the taste is not "fake" or too heavy in aspartame. Very good value for the size and compact;
    Perfect for throwing in your purse.

March 06, 2017

This is a great tasting flavour! Not too sweet, and a nice light taste. Love how I can add to plain water for a nice change. It's so handy to have in a pinch! Easy to make one glass at a time.

May 26, 2016

I have such a hard time drinking water unless it's from a bottle and it's super cold. So I always have a few of these are home to make sure I'm drinking lots of water (I have a Brita at home). I really like this flavour, the strength of the flavour obviously depends on how much you put in your water but I really like that this isn't too sweet.

1.7/5

April 25, 2016

I like flavored water and I'm not usually a fan of water enhancers, but I thought I would try this regardless. Wow. what a mistake. I couldn't even drink half a glass of water. I know the flavor says blackberry lemon but this just tasted like death. If the taste isn't bad enough the aftertaste lasted forever.

December 02, 2015

Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Blackberry Lemonade;

Out of all the crystal light drinks mixes, this one actually tasted good.

Blackberry fruit combination with lemonade gave it a sweet yet sour taste within that I enjoy.
    Something different.

I don't like to drink this often.....BUT if I have to this is my to go to flavour. Nice fruit taste with a nice sour combination

October 17, 2015

This drink mix is really tasty and is made with splenda. A great alternative to drink mixes with aspertame. This flavour is awesome too!

August 10, 2015

This is the best flavour they have offered so far; if you haven't tried if I highly recommend it. Believe me you won't be disappointed!!

0.5/5

July 12, 2015

Everything about these is just so bad! It's literally a container of liquid chemicals you're putting in your water and it tastes like it. They're stupid expensive, it's cheaper and healthier to just add your own real fruit to your water.

June 23, 2015

Love adding a splash of flavor to my water! Great taste.

June 15, 2015

This lemonade is too sweet for me ,no doubt the taste it good but not for me. My Hubby tried it and he liked it.

What's Your Favorite?