Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix (Strawberry Lemonade) Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 2368 in Grocery

May 16, 2017

I usually don't have an issue drinking water. But when I am watching my sugar intake, these little CL packets keep me going. The taste is amazing and I usually can divide a little sachet over a few bottles of water.

May 15, 2017

I stopped drinking pop lately because I wanted to stay away from the large amounts of sugar +calories. My mom actually suggested that I try Crystal Light packages since they were only 5-10 calories and way less sugar which means healthier option. I'm so happy I decided to try it . Strawberry lemonade is my favourite flavour at the moment . I hoping to try more soon. Tastes great and doesn't taste harsh very fresh feeling. . I love it

April 16, 2017

I absolutely love this crystal light. It is the only way I am able to drink water as my towns water taste horrible. I love that I can drink something so delicious with zero calories. One little bottle usually last me for a full week.

February 13, 2016

I enjoy crystal light in bottle of water .. Only way I can drink water is add few drops of crystal light .. enough to change colour and taste for me . Never do without crystal light at my home

February 13, 2016

Great way to drink more water ! However I never tend to put the whole amount recommended in because I do find it to be too much. Great price for what you get :

December 11, 2015

Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix (Strawberry Lemonbabe);

I did not like, lacked real natural lemon flavour to begin

also strawberry flavour was too sweet, tasted fake.

I didn't like all, it had a good price, but quality was not there

September 22, 2015

I drink a lot of water on a daily basis and enjoy it as it is. However - adding the strawberry lemonade Crystal Light to my water turns it into a decadent treat! I love it!

June 23, 2015

Love adding this splash of flavor to my water. Taste is great!

June 09, 2015

These are great for on the go, grab a bottle of water and give it a squirt, there are a lot of tasty flavors to choose from!

June 09, 2015

This is one of favorite water mixes! Tastes great!