• Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt
  • Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt

Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 307 in Yogurt

April 26, 2017

This product is great for me. It tastes great too. I sometimes get tummy troubles and I takes these and feel better. I love to add a bit of granola to get that crunch.

April 12, 2017

Every day and every night I have at least one Yogurt .I started about three weeks ago eating them.I never use to bother before until,I tried Danone Activia Probiotic Vanilla Yogurt.It is really a nice treat and not only a treat but a very tasty dessert.ll you have to do is add some fruit with the Yogurt and you got a nice dessert.There is something about the taste that keeps me going back to the Fridge for more.You can buy them in many flavours like Cherry or Blueberry and many more flavours to meet your taste buds also.I recommend you give this a try.

April 12, 2017

This is far most best yogurt I have ever tasted I love it in my granola it's great too if your a female and ever get yeast infections clears it right up

April 04, 2017

My son's favorite yogurt I have bought lots of other kinds but this seems to be the only one he will eat.. amazing taste good for the price I'll keep buying

April 04, 2017

C'est le yogourt que je consomme chaque jour, à la vanille mais non en formule sans gras dont la texture est moins bonne, meilleur en version 2%, je le recommande

April 03, 2017

I am mostly a plain yogurt fan as i dont like overly sweet products but this yogurt hit just the right mark. Just the right hint of vanilla without it being too powerful. I am now a fan!

April 03, 2017

Activia is my favourite yogurt , and vanila is the favourite flavor i like, it is nutritious, but i wish there is less sugar in it. But I think it is a nice after dinner treat.

January 08, 2017

This is my favorite Activia Yogurt flavour. The vanilla taste isn't too sweet or overpowering, but just right. It's so creamy and delicious. I eat it regularly and do notice a difference in my digestion if I happen to not have it for a few weeks. My stomach definitely feels better when it's part of my diet. It seems to sooth and calm it down, especially before having a big meal or after eating spicy foods. It's a regular repurchase in my household.

January 08, 2017

Smooth, creamy, full of yummy vanilla and good for one's health! My doctor recommended this for me, as I suffer from IBS and it truly has been a lifer saver for me. Thanks, Danone!

June 03, 2016

This Vanilla Probiotics Yogurt tastes great creamy smooth with the benefit of the probiotics that's great for your health I would recommend this yogurt to anyone