Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt Reviews
Ranked #23 in Yogurt

September 13, 2017

Activia deliciousness

I love the danone activia vanilla yogourt because it is delicious, at a great price and helps the digestive system! I cannot get enough of it as a healthy on the go snack or dessert!

September 13, 2017

Bouffe

J'adore le yogourt Activa à la vanille car il a très bon goût pas trop sucrée ni trop de vanille. En plus d'avoir des fibre à l'intérieur que pouvons-nous demandée de plus. Pour moi je n'ai aucun problème à le recommander car il est très bon.

Great size

These are great for on the go. I love packing these.
    They are a healthy snack to have, and are very filling. They are so smooth and rich, and the taste is amazing. The vanilla is sweet, and just as you would expect.
    I love having these on their own or with a granola and fruit too!

Great taste

This is the only yogurt I can buy for my little monsters lunches. They are picky and only like vanilla. These individual containers are perfect for there lunch kits. This yogurt has wonderful flavour and a nice creamy texture.

September 12, 2017

This is my all time favourite yogurt!

This is always a staple on our groceries list. I eat Activia on a every day basis by itself , with berries and in smoothies. I enjoy strawberry flavour Activia but vanilla is my favorite!

Creamy and Delicious

I love this yogurt. It is very creamy, flavorful and super smooth. The yogurt is thick,rich and whipped. Wonderful product. My favorite yogurt and dairy staple.

September 12, 2017

Activia vanilla probiotics yogurt. I would buy this again

I love the vanilla probiotic activia yogurt more than any other yogurt I have tried. I is creamy with a very delicious vanilla flavour that is not artificial tasting and good for you.

July 17, 2017

Un classique

C'est un classique en matiere de yaourt. Il a bon gout se mange assez facilement. Apres je ne sais pas si les probiotiques on vraiment une action sur le transit je n'ai rien senti de particulier

June 16, 2017

I love it!

This is one of my favourite yogurts. It tastes amazing and gives me a nice boost of energy. Its very easy on my stomach and helps calm down my hunger. I love danone yogurt and they have a website where you can print coupons so the products are very affordable. I will be repurchasing.

April 26, 2017

This product is great for me. It tastes great too. I sometimes get tummy troubles and I takes these and feel better. I love to add a bit of granola to get that crunch.