Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

January 12, 2021

Amazing product

I was very leery on purchasing this product due to the price, and commercials always make the products look good. However, I am so glad I took that chance.
    I just finished doing a deep clean in my kitchen. I started with a magic eraser on the tops of my cabinets to get rid of the grease from cooking. I would have been hours. Sprayed on the dawn, waited a couple minutes, then wiped off with my wet rag. No scrubbing at all and was done in half the time.

December 07, 2020

This stuff is like magic in a bottle.

I use this to clean everything. Is your meatloaf pan or casserole dish cakes even though you used cooking spray? Just spray Dawn Powerwash, let it sit for 10-30 seconds and it washes away easily. Is your stove a mess after cooking thanksgiving dinner? Spray this magical spray all over it and it wipes away with ease. I even use it in my shower and it’s just amazing. It makes cleaning a breeze. I highly recommend.

November 29, 2020

Time saver

Really works. Used it on pans you know your going to be scrubbing, soaking and repeat...Spray this on let it sit for a few minutes and very little scrubbing and your done.

November 23, 2020

Truly Amazing

My mom recently came home with this wash and WOW is all I can say, we had a baked on grease pan that we made chicken on and there was no way some of the crud was going to come off... We sprayed this on it and let it soak for 5-10 mins max, and we didn't even put it in the water we just wiped the pan and all the crud came off! Holy moly, Im now sold on this cleaner!

November 19, 2020

Kitchen must have

I recommend it to anyone. The powerful Dawn wash is super easy to use, smells wonderful, and works perfectly on cleaning many things in the kitchen and around the house.

November 19, 2020

No more elbow grease!

When I seen this on the TV I thought nope, not going to work. I left a pot sit for 3 days then decided to put this to the test. Seeing as it sat for 3 days, I let the Power Wash Spray soak in a bit. After that wiped it clean with a dish cloth! Holy ****. Cleaning pots and pans (on time!) will be a breeze with this product,

November 18, 2020

Best dish soap ever!!

Where has this spray been all my life! I have never washed dishes filling the sink with water...I always just ran water and would squeeze soap onto what ever I was washing.

This spray is so easy to use, not to mention how great it cleans stubborn dishes, spray on the stove to get rid of grease, taking grease stains out of clothes, the list goes on! If you have never tried this, you really need too!!!

November 11, 2020

very good multipurpose cleaner

This new dawn power wash soap is very good to use all over the house. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room. it is gentle but very powerful especially when you let it sit on tough grease or dirt. it’s gentle enough to use to clean up your pet and baby items as well. 10/10 recommend!

November 11, 2020

Great product - hefty price!

I was dying to try this product when it came out! I have to say thought that when I found the product (finally! - it was sold out or not available everywhere I looked!)
    Anyway... when I found it I was surprised to see it on sale for 5$ which was much cheaper than 8$!
    It was a great product and I was thankful to get the sprayer ...u can spray it on pots and pans and let it soak with ease ...
    but I don’t think I would go to the expense to get it again...

November 04, 2020

Would recommend to everyone

This product is amazing! It’s affordable, you do not need much and it gets the hardest food off with little to no elbow grease! I would recommend this to anyone. 10/10!