Degree® Women Clinical Protection Stress Control Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #52 out of 539 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 14, 2017

Probably the best of drug store antiperspirants

Before I switched to cruelty-free antiperspirant, this was my go-to to keep dampness under control. It was on the pricier side of antiperspirant, anywhere from $11 to $13 CAD, but it did work for me to an extent. If I was just hanging around the house on a hot day, it kept me dry, but it did fail me whenever I was doing exercise. If you're not super sensitive to heat, and don't sweat like I do, then you'll probably be fine, and I did use it for years because it was the best I could find, but the cruelty-free antiperspirant that I use now has to be the absolute best I've ever found.

May 29, 2017

J'ai de gros problèmes de sudation depuis l'âge de la puberté, alors j'ai essayé pratiquement TOUS les antosudorifiques en vente en pharmacie. Cet antosudorifique est le seul qui m'empêche de suer tout au long de la journée, en plus d'avoir une très bonne odeur. Pour toutes celles aux prises avec des problèmes de sudation, c'est ça qu'il vous faut. Je l'utilise depuis une dizaine d'années et jamais je ne m'en passerais!

May 14, 2017

I've always had a bit of trouble finding an antiperspirant that would last the entire day. When I saw this one on sale, I decided to give it a go. It was totally worth it!

The smell isn't overbearing and it definitely lasts until the moment you put it on in the morning to the moment you go to bed. This product is advertised to last 48 hours. I've never really missed a day applying it, so I'm not sure how true that is personally.

The days of having to carry an extra deodorant in my purse is over. Thank goodness!

May 01, 2017

This deodorant is great for stress control, I've been trying to find some thing that will last throughout the day, and so far this is it!! I've been using this for years now and it help keeps the sweat from staining your clothes, the faint smell of baby's powder releases when you sweat the most so you don't smell that gross sweat,

December 21, 2016

This is the best antiperspirant I have used. The scent is great , it doesn't stain clothes and it stays dry all day. Especially in the morning when you're rushed and stressed, it keeps you dry and smelling nice.

October 21, 2016

Se déodorant est vraiment de très bonne qualité rue l'adore!Je suis très difficile avec les deo et celui tiens bien toute la journée et reste sec toute la journée aussi,le prix est raisonnable!Je suis contente de l'avoir découvert!

October 21, 2016

Smell not bad. It helps me a lot as I sweat a lot. I would highly recommend it and would like to buy it again in the future! Hope they have more new product issue out! Stay tuned

October 21, 2016

I have used regular Degree antiperspirant in the past and found it very effective. Had never tried the clinical protection type until I found it on sale at Rexalls. Was not sticky. And worked very well. However, I didn't find it worth paying almost double the price of other brands when not on sale.

October 20, 2016

As a mother with a busy lifestyle I am always on the go and that requires me to have a good quality deodorant and this one definitely impressed. It lasts long, works effectively and is a wonderful price too!

October 20, 2016

If you need protection from stress sweat then you need to get to the store and buy this. It works, I use it on a daily. I thought i had a sweating problem until I used this.