Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

2.0/5

December 11, 2018

Not worth it

I usually use the stick but thought I’d try - very strong smell after spraying. Like hold your breath. Didn’t think it worked as good as the stick so not a great product for me.

1.8/5

July 20, 2018
    Florida, United States

Degree Women Ultra Clear Black + White Antiperspirant

Degree is the only deodorant/anti-perspirant that I will purchase/use or that I have found really works for me. Unfortunately though, as much as I enjoy the smell, the way it feels when it goes on, the way it leaves no marks, it does not work for me. The application process is awesome. I can spray it on and it dries immediately, I can even apply it while I'm clothed reapplying through the day as needed, which I found out was consistently with this particular deodorant. I loved the fact that no matter what color clothing I had on it left no deodorant white marks and it did actually stop a white tank top from being stained with sweat-but it didn't help with the sweating. I found that I was sweating excessively, it didn't help at all. I was still sweating and felt gross. It also kindof felt like a cloud of chemicals was bursting from it. So here is what I did, I use my normal degree motions deodorant solid that glides on, and keeps me nice and protected and dry. Then I use the dry spray over the top of it kindof to act as a barrier so that my clothing is not left with any marks and my whites are not left with any stains. I also have the nice scent (my favorite is the pure clean). Then I can go all day long knowing I am protected in every way possible-body and clothing. Instead of having to consistently apply the dry spray to stop the sweating and worry!

2.0/5

April 13, 2018

Does not work

I will never buy this ever again!!! It is advertised as no white makes or yellow marks on clothes however by the end of the day my armpits are soaked and there are white marks on my black clothes!!!